Damn

Started by TehBorken, Oct 12 06 10:26

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

Argggg, too much stuff happening. But it's all good stuff for a change, lol. I've got so many people and projects in the air right now I barely have time to pee. I could work 36 hours a day and still not keep up  All in all I guess it's a high-class problem, but damn, I've got to sleep sooner or later. Maybe I need to hire some people, cuz I can only do 5 things at once and I have about 20 on my plate right now.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

Or perhaps clone yourself ???  

You know what they say, 'If you want it done right, do it yourself'.  5 or 6 clones  might do the trick.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

tenkani

If I wasn't such an incurably lazy sonofabitch I'd offer to help   *yawn*
Good luck bro     :)

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

TehBorken

tenkani wrote:
If I wasn't such an incurably lazy sonofabitch I'd offer to help   *yawn*

Boo hoo, making fun of poor ol' Tehborken who never did nothin' wrong in his life.

[font size="1"](Okay, maybe a few things, but the Statute of Limitations is pretty much up on those babies!)[/font]

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Or perhaps clone yourself ???  [/div] You know what they say, 'If you want it done right, do it yourself'.  5 or 6 clones  might do the trick.

If I had 3 of me I could almost keep up.

Lise

Poor thing. *pats on head*

Just don't forget to include sex in there somewhere, my dear TB. Y'know... get rid of the tension.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

LOL Lise!
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Oh gosh Lise.  I was JUST going to mention SEX as a natural remedy for Teh B. but when I read through the replies and saw yours, I was like "DARN IT!" LOL.

Great minds think alike.  tee hee...

TehBorken

Lise wrote:[div style="font-style: italic;"]Just don't forget to include sex in there somewhere, my dear TB. Y'know... get rid of the tension. [/div]
 I'm accepting applications from qualified individuals...[span style="color: rgb(208, 208, 208);"]lise, PC, purelife [/span] (hint, hint)  

Lise

Lemme see, purelife in front of TB, Lise on top, PC behind.....oooooh.... the possibilities but don't tell my husband.

Ah, y'know, purelife - sex is always on our minds when it comes to great men.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

lol, sure its not just hormones?
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

Hmm, the more I post here the more I learn about the names I remember from DV. purelife and PC are women.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Are you kidding me, Russ.... they not just women, they're goddesses. Not to mention Ms. kitten, greycat, Chicklet, Arelle........................... and of course, yours truly.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

LOL, no im not kidding you Lise. I knew that you, kitty, and others were of the female species.

As for purelife and PC, I seriously didnt. I was a sporadic poster on DV, as I found it when i was working in China off and on for the two years I was over there. The internet connection was not so good there for the most part, and was heavily censured. So when I could get connection I was usually browsing news from back here, as well as emailing and msning friends.

Ok, I know, weak excuse but its all I have!

I humbly apologize to you purelife, and you PC. <bows>    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims