this forum is....

Started by the realist, Feb 27 06 01:09

Previous topic - Next topic
|

the realist

GHEY!!!! Damn u ppl need to grab a f*cking life. all you do is kiss each other's asses........so sad.

Ya gotta love it

yah...i noticed. it's the mutal admiration site for the beautiful peopleof the posting world. Come on people let's all have a biiiig group hug now. Ahhhhhhh wasn't that great.

Crypt

קראטוןםפשדגכעיחלךףץתצמנהבסז

Munson

the realist wrote:
GHEY!!!! Damn u ppl need to grab a f*cking life. all you do is kiss each other's asses........so sad.

I enjoyed your kissing my ass. Was it good for you? Need some Chapstick?  Hahahahahahahaah!!!!  

Good Times

Shalom Crypt - isn't it fun to play with the international keyboard especially when you can't speak any of those languages? [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/k050.gif" border=0]

Next to the international keyboard was the HTML window... Have you missed it already that you're fiddling around it?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/n045.gif" border=0]

Munson

Ya gotta love it wrote:
yah...i noticed. it's the mutal admiration site for the beautiful peopleof the posting world. Come on people let's all have a biiiig group hug now. Ahhhhhhh wasn't that great.

Oh my, someone's j-e-a-l-o-u-s of this nice forum. Sounds like a personal problem to me.

Munson

Good Times wrote:
Shalom Crypt - isn't it fun to play with the international keyboard especially when you can't speak any of those languages? [img style="cursor: pointer;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/k050.gif[/img]

The closest he'll ever come to speaking a foreign language is ordering chimichangas at Taco Bell.

Ayup

the realist wrote:
all you do is kiss each other's asses

I like having my ass kissed. Pucker up, big boy!

oops

Future Canadian

the realist wrote:
[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]GHEY!!!! Damn u ppl need to grab a f*cking life. all you do is kiss each other's asses........so sad.[/span]

That was a beautifully written post filled with insight, as well as being impeccably spelled and capitalized. Thank you so much for contributing to this forum and have a nice day.
(so let me get this straight, to have a life I shouldn't be friendly with the people I communicate with? Thanks! I'll work on that.)

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

P.C.

They're Ba---aack
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

The realist doesn't seem to understand that a life without communication and friendship isn't a real life at all.  Whether one communicates through personal interaction or a computer is immaterial.  I feel sorry for him because he is illiterate and surly, but he made his choice to be that way.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

This is the "I Hate Vancouver" crowd.....or the I Hate Everything bunch.[/DIV].....and they're confused as to  why they're unhappy.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

When people begin hating everything, they start by hating themselves for their insignificance in the world.  Just lonely voices seeking recognition.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Witch

the realist wrote:

Well then, don't let the forum door hit you in your insignificant backside on your way out.

|