this forum is....

Started by the realist, Feb 27 06 01:09

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lise

Yes, I'd kiss TehBorken's cute little ass anytime anywhere. After spanking is completed, of course. Oh, and most probably after Purelife has her way with him.

To those who hate this forum, PISS OFF YOU INGRATES.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

TehBorken

Lise wrote: To those who hate this forum, PISS OFF YOU INGRATES.
Agreed. It's not like we're forcing you to come here, are we? It's really simple: If you don't like it here, go somewhere else. Duh.

the realist

hey, I'm not saying this forum is that bad. I'm just trying to get all of you to realize the gayness factor of some of the stuff. Seriously, stop it with the brownnosing.........isn't it annoying to all of you?

TehBorken

the realist wrote:
hey, I'm not saying this forum is that bad. I'm just trying to get all of you to realize the gayness factor of some of the stuff. Seriously, stop it with the brownnosing.........isn't it annoying to all of you?

We do it just because we know it makes you cranky. Kind of like 'reverse-trolling'.

Seriously, does it really bother you that much that people get along here? Why?

Lise

If the 'gayness' factor annoys the hell outta you, why are you coming back here at all? I for one, like DS because it's a frank and wonderful place to meet good friends.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

The original meaning of the word gay is happy.  You have a problem with happiness?  We enjoy our conversations.  Soryy you don't, but then again you don't have to read the posts and be swamped with all that goodness, do you.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

GimmeABreak

I'm just trying to get all of you to realize the gayness factor of some of the stuff.

It must be so neat viewing the world through a keyhole-mentality. Tell us more.

the realist

LOL, fine, i concede. i have to admit..........there are some good threads.

the realist

no need to get all huffy.

kitten

Even if it did have a gay factor, (I can't see it, but maybe you are more perceptive!)  it is much more fun than continually bashing each other.  By the way, why does that make it gay????? Do you mean that gays are nicer people than heterosexuals?  Please explain.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

TehBorken

the realist wrote:
no need to get all huffy.

Lol, no problem. You're more than welcome here, Realist.

And remember, if you find posts you don't like we have a "double-your-money-back" guarantee!

the realist

^LOL. I'm just saying that there's just a little to much happiness and groupthink. All some of you do is agree and agree and agree with each other.....and some of it's just over the top. You don't have to bash each other but don't put ur head up someone's ass either. that's all i'm saying.

Legion

I try to keep the gayness to a minimum but that's because I'm not gay.

Truth be known, I don't post very often because I'm anti-social when it comes to small talk. I also hate the way good posts disappear in the flurry of chatter.

For sure, if I wanted to chat I would use a chat room of some sort. *shudders* The last time I did that was 1995. lol. The first thing I learned to do was troll.

Anyway. Thanks for listening.

Carry on.
curses!

purelife

TehBorken wrote:
[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]Lise wrote: [/SPAN] To those who hate this forum, PISS OFF YOU INGRATES.[/DIV]
[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]Agreed[/SPAN]. It's not like we're forcing you to come here, are we? It's really simple: If you don't like it here, go somewhere else. [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00" color=#000000]Duh. [/FONT]

When you said "Duh!" did you twirl your hair and batter your eyelashes, you sexy you... ;)

|