Your Chinese sign

Started by Mutilated Mind, Oct 06 06 02:16

Previous topic - Next topic

kitten

Hi, P.C.  I hadn't realized you were also a dragon.   I'm not too sure about some of the attributes of a dragon.  I lack  the health, I'm far from stubborn, don't get easily excited, have very little temper unless I've been driven beyond reason, and far from stubborn.  Too easy-going, actually.  On the other hand, of which I have several, I am not only honest, but I insist on honesty from my friends.  Quite sensitive, but I won't show it.  Brave?  Not very, but if necessary for something I believe in strongly.  People that get to know me know that I can be trusted with secrets or money.  I have been considered eccentric for my addiction to science fiction, but I think in a lot of ways things I've read in novels are commonplace today.  I've been taken for a sucker more times than I care to count, and yet remain optimistic.  I have never been comfortable with snakes, but Snakes are another thing entirely.  The rest I'm related to.

People born in the Year of the Dragon are healthy, energetic, excitable, short-tempered, and stubborn. They are also honest, sensitive, brave, and they inspire confidence and trust. Dragon people are the most eccentric of any in the eastern zodiac. They neither borrow money nor make flowery speeches, but they tend to be soft-hearted which sometimes gives others an advantage over them. They are compatible with Rats, Snakes, Monkeys, and Roosters.

Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

purelife

I'm a goat.

Lise, you and I would have made great lovers.  Goats and Rabbits are extremely compatible.  Meet?  hee hee...

Gopher

Purelife, we keep coinciding on almost everything under the sun. Not only do we have the same value, we're also a pair of goats!  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

Really Gopher?  You and I were meant to live for so much more...la la la la... (that was taken out of a song)   hee hee...

but... SWEET!

Gopher

Just earned yourself a blessing!  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

Thanks Gopher, you too!  

So, what do I need to do to earn another blessing in an hour?  

|