Your Chinese sign

Started by Mutilated Mind, Oct 06 06 02:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Mutilated Mind

Be careful, the Chinese year doesn't start on the first of January. The date of New Year is variable, and it starts somewhere between January 21st and February 20th, depending on the year. That means if you are born on January 15th, your sign is that of the calendar year before the one you were born in.

Go here if you want to know how your cosmic element affects your animal sign :
http://asiaflash.com/rao/t-elemen.shtml

Put in your element and your sign, and click.
Don't give out your email address if you don't want it. It works without email address.

Lise

Hey MM, are you Chinese?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

RIGHT IS GOOD!

Didn't the USA nuke Asia?

What did they pu in those bombs? Sony Walkmans?

Gopher

Oh, no! I'm a goat!  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Goat

Except for the knack of always getting off on the wrong foot with people, the Goat can be charming company. You are elegant and artistic but the first to complain about things. Put aside your pessimism and worry and try to be less dependent on material comforts. You would be best as an actor, gardener, or beachcomber. Some Goats: Rachel Carson, Michelangelo, Mark Twain, Rudolph Valentino, Barbara Walters, Orville Wright.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Elegant? Dependant on material comforts? Not THIS goat. However I do enjoy gardening and beachcombing.    

P.C.

....and I suspect there's an Errol Flynn in there, just waiting to be set free.

Gopher

Are you the one to do it?  

Gopher

Sorry PC, I've got to go, today's lotus-eating session is at an end!

P.C.

Ummmm....er...aaaaa........

Gosh, look at the time !!!

Seriously....hubby is banging on the window.  Needs more soffetting (sp?) cut.  Gotta run.  

Mutilated Mind

Gopher wrote:
Elegant? Dependant on material comforts? Not THIS goat.However I do enjoy gardening and beachcombing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I wrote earlier, look at your element for additional information. Your description could be more accurate this way.

P.C.

Hey Kitten......dragon sister.  This one seems a little more accurate.

People born in the Year of the Dragon are healthy, energetic, excitable, short-tempered, and stubborn. They are also honest, sensitive, brave, and they inspire confidence and trust. Dragon people are the most eccentric of any in the eastern zodiac. They neither borrow money nor make flowery speeches, but they tend to be soft-hearted which sometimes gives others an advantage over them. They are compatible with Rats, Snakes, Monkeys, and Roosters.

P.C.

Actually, I'm not brave nor am I old enough or rich enough to be considered eccentric.[/DIV]

Lise

Don't forget to include sexy as hell, Lady PC.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Awwww shucks, Lady Lise  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/a100.gif" border=0]

|