Congratulations Canada

Started by 49er, Feb 26 06 10:15

Previous topic - Next topic

CK

Oh, I was just teasing. As in, is the Canadian flag in general allowed to wave here?

Lise

Of course, CK! Viva la Canada. We consider Seattle, our little brother.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

CK

Seattle was my fun getaway town in the 90s when I was young and fearless. A weekend there took years off my life. I regret NOTHING! hehe.[/DIV](psst, now my Friday nights are nights to catch up on sleep..hehe)

P.C.

academe...They did?  I didn't see that...was that when the athletes came out en masse or when they were on the podiums getting medals?[/DIV] [/DIV] [/DIV]Near the end when all the athletes paraded out with their flags, the Italians were carrying small boquets of flowers as well as their own flags.  The Canadian flags were in the boquets.[/DIV]I tried to find a pic, but no luck.  I thought it was nice.[/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Schadenfreude

[FONT color=#7f003f]I don't care about the closing ceremonies. Vancouver should do a great job in 2010![/FONT][/DIV][FONT color=#7f003f]Notice the only Canadians that really choked during the games was the millionare NHL players?![/FONT][/DIV][FONT color=#7f003f][/FONT] [/DIV][FONT color=#000000]Add Jeremy Wotherspoon. The bum falls in Salt Lake. This time, he says he was too uptight in his first 500 metre race and therefore couldn't concentrate on the second 500. [/FONT][/DIV][FONT color=#000000]Time to cut him and put support behind younger skaters.[/FONT][/DIV]
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

CK

oh yeah, him! hehe! [/DIV]I am impressed with our lady athletes. They rock!

kitten

But of course you would be drawn to the ladies, CK.  *insert evil snicker*
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

well if you guys need a skater all you need to do is to make shani davis take the citzenship test since he lives in calgary.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

CK

But of course you would be drawn to the ladies, CK.  *insert evil snicker*

[img title=whistle height=29 alt=whistle src="http://www.myphone.gr/forum/image/smilies/whistling.gif" width=44 border=0][/DIV]

Schadenfreude

[FONT color=#c00000]well if you guys need a skater all you need to do is to make shani davis take the citzenship test since he lives in calgary.[/FONT][/DIV] [/DIV]We'll take him. You can keep that loud mouthed jackass Chad Hedrick.[/DIV]
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

He is a sulky little twerp, isn't he!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.