Shootings lately..........

Started by Lise, Oct 04 06 09:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

You gotta feel for those Armish families who lost their kids. I mean.... what a pathetic loser to go into a defenceless school and start shooting at girls execution-style. I'm sorry but I hope there's a special place in Hell for him.

I can't understand these killers who take up a gun and just start shooting at random innocent people. I'll say it again and again, [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff40"]GUNS KILL[/FONT]. TAKE THEM AWAY for good.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

The sick thing is that cult who goes around preaching against gays and shit is going to protest the funerals of these little girls. Why, I have no idea but Rev. Phelps is a sick human being to begin with.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kingy

him killing those girls was only half the story. he was planning on holding them hostage for awhile (about a week) and sexually assualting them. apparently he had food, clothing and lube in his knapsack.

Sportsdude

I thought that was the colorado shooting last week where the guy had sex toys?

Anyway Lise just be thankful that you live in Canada were if anything like this happens politicians do something about it and try to fix these problems. Even though gun laws won't stop it, people have to be taught to know the signs of trouble. I've been there and back so to speak. When these people get really down crazy shit goes into there head and if they don't have the strongest conscience in the world they will act these things out. We as a society need to see the warning signs and not care about "well what if he or she isn't serious and is just joking" anytime someone says something they don't usually say its a warning sign a calling for help and if we can't recognize this as a society things like this will continue.

Lise

Oh God. That guy had sex toys too?!?!? Twisted minds. Damn. I feel so scared when I read about stuff like this. I mean, my kids will go to school.... how to protect them.

SD, that one killing in Montreal - that was in Canada. I don't think anywhere in the world is safe as long as you have these sickoes in our midst.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Yes that was in Canada. But as shown with the Polytenque massacre in '89 your government DOES something about it. My could careless.

TehBorken

Sportsdude wrote:
Why, I have no idea but Rev. Phelps is a sick human being to begin with.

Rev Fred Phelps is beyond sick. He is the embodiment of pure, twisted evil. A total f*ckhead. If he's smart, he won't step in front of my car at a stoplight.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

TehBorken

Lise wrote:
I'll say it again and again, [strong style="font-style: italic;"][font style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 64);"]GUNS KILL[/font].[/b] [strong style="font-style: italic;"]TAKE THEM AWAY[/b] for good.

I respect your feelings on this, but does anyone honestly believe he wouldn't have done this if no firearms were available to him? Not me. Lack of a gun wouldn't have stopped a sick piece of crap like him.

I've carried a firearm for over 20 years, day in and day out. I've not gone on a killing spree yet and I doubt I ever will. But I'll say this- not having a gun wouldn't stop me from doing something heinous if I really, really wanted to. It would only mean that I'd have to pick another way to do it. Same with that guy. Not having a gun wouldn't have stopped him.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

Yes that was in Canada. But as shown with the Polytenque massacre in '89 your government DOES something about it. My could careless.

I'm not sure I agree with that, Sportsdude.  The punishment for our whackos is often a slap on the wrist.  Makes me crazy.[/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

God, now they want to arm teachers with guns in the classroom.

[A href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15142930/?GT1=8618"]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15142930/?GT1=8618[/A]

Lise

TehBorken wrote:

I respect your feelings on this, but does anyone honestly believe he wouldn't have done this if no firearms were available to him? Not me. Lack of a gun wouldn't have stopped a sick piece of crap like him.

I've carried a firearm for over 20 years, day in and day out. I've not gone on a killing spree yet and I doubt I ever will. But I'll say this- not having a gun [SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]wouldn't[/SPAN] stop me from doing something heinous if I really, really wanted to. It would only mean that I'd have to pick another way to do it. Same with that guy. Not having a gun wouldn't have stopped him.

It may not have stopped sickoes like him but I'm positive that the mortality rate would have been much lower. I cannot but help wonder if he did not carry a weapon, then the police might have had a chance to get to him before it happens.

I just can't help but feel guns should not have been invented in the first place. I'm sorry, TehBorken... it's just not in my nature to accept that guns are ok in the hands of responsible citizens. Weapons should be handed to law enforcers and only them.

My two cents. Hope this doesn't offend you.

Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I fear guns. mainly because what they've done to me really. Not everyday your high school football becomes almost a gang fight with guns pointing at each other. Then my church got shot up. Always heard about some boy always dying while hunting. And they always did the right thing and they still got killed. More guns don't solve the problem. Getting guns out of the bad peoples hands and being able to track stolen guns are a priority to me. If they can censor the television shows and still say its free speech they can have a gun control programs and programs where if you have any time of arrest you loose your right to a gun. Hell, if they can suspend habieus corpus now they can have gun control/gun safety/ and get guns of our streets programs.

Lise

Your church got shot up? What sick freak would do that to a place of worship? *shaking head in disbelief*
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Its been burned down, shot up, and robbed and a husband killed his wife and kids next door a couple of years ago. Yeah inner city. The cops rule the streets there. If you go 31mph in a 30mph zone they'll pull you over. Lots of abandon buildings, abandon gas stations, crime, good times.

Lise

Yeah, no wonder you want to leave your hometown. Terrible to think it's happening in America.
Bill Cosby.