Mutilated Mind

Started by Mutilated Mind, Oct 04 06 03:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Mutilated Mind

Why does anybody bother to respond to me? I'm just a shit-disturbing sophomoric a**hole. Pardon, that's not quite right. I'm only pre-sophomoric.

purelife

M&M!  Why not?  

Mutilated Mind

I don't even know myself

purelife

That's okay.  You do describe your mind as mutiliated.

So, tell us about yourself?

Tomahawk

Mutilated Mind wrote:
 Why does anybody bother to respond to me? I'm just a shit-disturbing sophomoric a**hole. Pardon, that's not quite right. I'm only pre-sophomoric.

Maybe it's also because the overwhelmingly priggish and petulant nature of your ill-informed pre-adolescent schoolgirl sniping is generally found to be worthy only of contempt.

Tomahawk

Pardon my mistake. I thought you were asking why people DIDN'T bother responding to you.

Mutilated Mind

It goes without saying that the poster who started this thread is not me, the real Mutilated Mind. It's not so unusual that some schizoid youth, lacking seriously in maturity and intelligence, thinks he can invade a messageboard dedicated to mature and intelligent conversation such as this one and insult someone they feel jealous about but would never admit.

I know it is usual in such cases that the offender be shouted down by reciprocating with insults and abuse which are supposed to make him crawl back into the mud, but that's not my style. I'll just let him ponder, if he is capable of doing it, about what he is saying and why he is doing it.

P.C.

It also goes without saying, that registering would surely nip this problem in the bud.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:
It also goes without saying, that registering would surely nip this problem in the bud.

It's a crazy idea, but it just might work........

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

TehBorken

Mutilated Mind wrote:
It goes without saying that the poster who started this thread is not me, the real Mutilated Mind.

Why does it go without saying? How are we to know whether it's really "you" or not?

If you took 5 seconds to register your nickname we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Mutilated Mind

What's gotten into you all of a sudden, TehBorken ?
Ivan the Terrible ?

If that usurper hadn't hijacked my nick and insulted me, and if you hadn't replied, we wouldn't had it either.

Makes sense, doesn't it ?

Mutilated Mind

P.C. wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So it does, does it ?

It also goes without saying, that if that pimple-covered hijacker's father had used a condom, that problem would have nipped in the bud too.

TehBorken

Mutilated Mind wrote:
What's gotten into you all of a sudden, TehBorken ?

It's that time of the month for me.

If that usurper hadn't hijacked my nick and insulted me, and if you hadn't replied, we wouldn't had it either.

Makes sense, doesn't it ?

Errrrr, well, no, not really. You can control one but not the other.
If you don't want people to hijack your nick, register it. That's all I'm suggesting.

Gopher

We do, but obviously they (or it) don't/doesn't.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Mutilated Mind

TehBorken wrote:
If you don't want people to hijack your nick, register it. That's all I'm suggesting.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The problem is, my nick obviously was pseudo-jacked just for the sake of insulting me. I guess there are a few who don't like my posting here, such as that "Tomahawk". I have an idea about who that is, but I'll keep it to myself.

I have seen this happen before, also on DV. If it happens, it's obvious to anyone with half a brain (even a fourth) that this is not the real owner of the nick ridiculing and making fun of himself. So, I wouldn't even feel it's worth your while to reply to them at all. After all, those who do this are just a******* who should grow up. Out in the streets they would gang up on you, here on a messageboard they will use their anonymity.