Now I do hope for some intelligent and mature conversation...

Started by Mutilated Mind, Oct 04 06 10:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Mutilated Mind

http://www.bleacheatingfreaks.com/morethandork/post9/i_have_saggy_boobs.jpg

Do you think this picture has been aptly named ?
I honestly believe these guys are no gentlemen. Wearing this kind of outfit is guaranteed to make your boobs like they are sagging.

Imagine that poor girl upon learning how they have named her picture ...if she wanted to have her picture on the internet in the first place of course.

Discuss. :)

purelife

Intelligent and mature comments you want?

What's there to say?  It's boobs sagging on a girl.  So what?  Boobs sag after a women stops breast feeding.  The shape of the breasts change and at times, become smaller and more saggier looking.

Who really cares?  Why, is it your g/f?

Mutilated Mind

purelife wrote:
Intelligent and mature comments you want?
------------------------------------------------------------

Yes please. :)

purelife

hmmm....then I have absolutely nothing to contribute.      

P.C.

Pardon if this isn't intelligent, but what IS the name of the picture.  Am I missing something ?    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kingy

Mutilated Mind

P.C. wrote:
Pardon if this isn't intelligent, but what IS the name of the picture.  Am I missing something ?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The name of the picture is the part before ".jpg" (which is its extension) in the URL I gave.

P.C.

Imagine that poor girl upon learning how they have named her picture ...if she wanted to have her picture on the internet in the first place of course.

[/DIV]
I'm thinking that the comment on that 'poor girls' shirt, leads one to believe her lack of modesty would include being thrilled to have her picture on the internet.  

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:[em] [/em] [div style="font-style: italic;"]I'm thinking that the comment on that 'poor girls' shirt, leads one to believe her lack of modesty would include being thrilled to have her picture on the internet.[/div]
 Yeah, I'm guessing that modesty isn't a huge concern for her, lol.

I've also seen the same picture with a different caption on her shirt- the other caption said "I Wish These Were Brains".
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Mutilated Mind

P.C. wrote:
I'm thinking that the comment on that 'poor girls' shirt, leads one to believe her lack of modesty would include being thrilled to have her picture on the internet.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can't be sure of that. She might have put that shirt on for a special occasion but might not like having her picture put on the internet anyway, particularly if nobody asked her permission.

Mutilated Mind

TehBorken wrote:
Yeah, I'm guessing that modesty isn't a huge concern for her, lol.

I've also seen the same picture with a different caption on her shirt- the other caption said "I Wish These Were Brains".
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That would prove that picture has been doctored, wouldn't it ? And it would show that those comments about her modesty might not be in order after all. Strange you didn't notice that.

Mutilated Mind

In short : that picture is actually very insulting to that girl and has been made to be so.

Why ? Because she is a blonde ?

Mutilated Mind

kingy wrote:
cant really see her boobs so i cant comment.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, yes. Well, they are those big rotund spherical things on the front of her chest, between her arms.

P.C.

You can't be sure of that. She might have put that shirt on for a special occasion but might not like having her picture put on the internet anyway, particularly if nobody asked her permission.

Special occassion ???  Like a wine tasting party ?  And let's call it like it is......that's a half of a shirt.

TehBorken

Mutilated Mind wrote:
That would prove that picture has been doctored, wouldn't it ?

I don't claim to know what it would or wouldn't prove.

And it would show that those comments about her modesty might not be in order after all. Strange you didn't notice that.

If I didn't notice it, how could I have commented on it?
As for modesty, anyone who wears a shirt like that (regardless of the caption) probably isn't overly concerned with it.

Is this better?  

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.