www.downwithtyranny.com

Started by Adam_Fulford, Feb 26 06 11:38

Previous topic - Next topic
|

academe

Witch wrote:
Good Times:[/DIV] [/DIV]Let it go. This isn't DV. We don't care.[/DIV] [/DIV]The people you are trashing are our friends here on DS. I personally don't like you talking that way about people who are my friends, especially since you're completely off base, and probably a little off your rocker, and especially since if I was a mod at DV I'd have banned you myself.[/DIV] [/DIV]So if you want to bash someone at DV, bash the admins. And feel free to post said bashing at any forum where people really, actually, give a rat's ass about what goes on at DV. [/DIV] [/DIV]This ain't it.[/DIV] [/DIV]Can I get an Amen from the congregation?Erm...I'm agnostic...but what the hey...Awomen!  

Good Times, you know I don't always like the stuff happening at DV, but the mods really do a good job when they can...that's volunteerism for you..and they do have lives outside the box...purelife was one of them and she did great...it seems strange you're here on DS bashing the DV mods and she's here reading what you're saying about the "bad mods" at DV...ya know...just a  thought...move forward...enjoy what DS has to offer...and talk about something other than DV...

Ugh, now back to my 250 word comment on Frontier College's racial profiling of new immigrants in the early 1900s.

kitten

AMEN loud and clear, Witch!!!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

purelife

I see this conversation going in circles and circles like a dog trying to touch his tail.  Tenkani gave his 2cents and that didn't work.  Ah well.

I have to say one thing.

Meet?  ;D  LOL!

purelife

If Adam Fulford was banned, how come I see this RECENT post in Academe's thread.

[TABLE id=Table2 style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: midnightblue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=10 width="100%" border=0][TBODY][TR bgColor=whitesmoke][TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" vAlign=top align=left]Adam Fulford
[/TD][TD colSpan=2][img title="" height=15 alt="" hspace=3 src="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/icon_posticon.gif" width=15 border=0][FONT size=1]Posted - 2/28/2006 1:19:15 PM    [/FONT][HR noShade SIZE=1]Adam Fulford here. Just wanted to let you all know that my time has been limited over the past few days because I've been busy promoting my new cigar line for whiggers, [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]BloJo[/SPAN].™ Now listen good, see, I live the good life, I [SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]love[/SPAN] the good ol' US of A, and I'm the best Canadian traitor there is. Why, I remember back in 199and 4 when I was in Ventura Beach with Michael J. Fox, Rosie Perez and Don Cherry in a [SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]fantastic[/SPAN] foursome. The martinis were flowing, Michael was shaking, and Rosie was getting the bukkake of her life! Well, I tell ya, kids, it was a time, and that kind of time can only be had down under, in the land of Wal-Mart and low wages. Why, we need that kind of enterprising exploitation here in Canada. Anyhoo, you can read about it all in Variety magazine this week, where I'll be having an interview about my record label, my cigar line, and all the other many anti-Canadian whigger products I'm putting on the market as a CEO. So until then, keep your powder dry, your nuts out of the gutter, and keep the market for Filipina whores wide open!

Thanks boys, nice work.[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]Hmmm...his handle-hijacker? :P  You can figure it out, Good Times.  :P

Adam_Fulford

I DIDN'T WRITE THAT!

Adam_Fulford

Looks like someone is now using my name as a handle to post hate messages.  Please notify DV and delete those messages.

Witch

Rathwer annoying when that happens. That's precisely why I left DV, and why I've never gone back, and why I just don't care what goes on over there any more.

Adam_Fulford

I am annoyed not only that someone is writing crap like that in my name, but that anybody would actually think that I wrote it.  It is not my style at all.  I am disgusted.  

Witch

I don't think anybody here thinks you wrote it. One thing I did learn over there is that the kind of morons who handle jack also have no concept of writing style. It was painfully obvious to most people when it was me posting, and when it was a handle jacker.

Adam_Fulford

Fine, Purelife, since this is your operation and you want to leave that vile crap that I didn't write, I'll make you happy and stay off all of your forums.  I don't help the business of people who'll allow others to use a public forum as a means to slander me.

purelife

Adam_Fulford wrote:
Looks like someone is now using my name as a handle to post hate messages.  Please notify DV and delete those messages.[/DIV]
I knew that it wasn't you. I have read your previous posts and I know that that isn't your ip with a quick forum search.  Deleting it won't do anything to the intruder.

I am sorry to hear that your name got messed around.  I for one, know how it feels.

purelife

Adam_Fulford wrote:
Fine, Purelife, since this is your operation and you want to leave that vile crap that I didn't write, I'll make you happy and stay off all of your forums.  I don't help the business of people who'll allow others to use a public forum as a means to slander me.

I'll delete it if you want me to.  But, I'm not going around on any other threads for fear of that disgusting pop-ups.  

I deleted my post because I realized that I was writing in anger towards Good Times and NEVER meant to direct it to you.  My apologies.

purelife

Adam, just to let you know.  I deleted that post AND found out that the person is from Washington.  Could it be someone from DS?  *shocked*

Adam_Fulford

I appreciate your apology, Purelife.  Thanks for deleting that slanderous message on DV.

purelife

Hmm...I just checked my emails over the weekend and noticed what happened.

Do you want to be unban?  I won't go into details because I KNOW what Good Times is going to say.

P.S.  I did a forum search on your name and don't notice anything suspicious other than you using different user names.  ;)

|