Started by Adam_Fulford, Feb 26 06 11:38

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Adam_Fulford

TehBorken

Adam_Fulford wrote:
I am not a fan of George W. Bush,

Welcome to DS. You'll fit right in.  

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Sportsdude

I had the same problem for a couple of days but now I'm fine on DV. I think it was more of a computer problem then anything.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Legion

Umm. Where was I?

Congrats!
curses!

academe

oh my...Mr. Fulford got banned from DV...I wonder why?  

tenkani

Ha! Ha!
Welcome, old friend!!  

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

purelife

Hi Adam and welcome. I'm glad that you made it here.  

P.C.

Hi Adam....welcome to DS.

So, tell us about yourself  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c033.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Why, did Adam post naughty scripts on DV?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Dunno

Lise wrote:
Why, did Adam post naughty scripts on DV?

You can be banished over on DV by accident and/or with no discernible reason. And before you ask, the answer is "yes".

Good Times

On DV, banning and deletions are used in the same way a 5 year old would use a laser gun: With no ability to aim. Hence they shoot in the dark hoping that their random shot finds its target.

It never does.

Now replace with the "5 year old" in the above text with a "moron" and you have the most accurate depiction of a DV mod/admin with his/her finger on the trigger, maniacally shooting away.

f*cktards.

purelife

It's so nice to know that the dv moderators are so hated.  It makes me feel so good inside. :P

Smite me all you want.  

purelife

His ip could've been the same as the troll that was up for bannishment.

P.C. was in the same situation a while ago.

Good Times

purelife wrote:
It's so nice to know that the dv moderators are so hated.  It makes me feel so good inside. :P[/DIV] [/DIV]Smite me all you want.  

Up until now I've never smitten you.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/c020.gif" border=0]

But yes, mods on DV ARE hated. They're absolutely despised. I've explained numerous times why, and how they've managed to garner that much hatred.

Good Times

purelife wrote:
His ip could've been the same as the troll that was up for bannishment.[/DIV] [/DIV]P.C. was in the same situation a while ago.

These are typical of the moronic justifications coming from the computer illiterate.

Such explanations do nothing to cover up DV admin/mod's utter ineptitude. On the contrary, they prove my point - that they're a bunch of clueless f*cktards.

Don't assume that the rest of the world is equally ignorant.

|