Question and Answer

Started by purelife, Sep 27 06 07:31

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CK

kitten wrote:
  Seems like a waste of perfectly good whipped cream to me.[/DIV]
 Bwuahahaaa! ok..I better answer first...probably the greatest yummy mommy of all, Anglina Jolie....or Ms Pac Man..she looks like a walking cheesecake..YUMMM!  

Gopher

To what meal would you compare Tina Turner - or  Serena Williams?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

CK wrote:
kitten wrote:
  Seems like a waste of perfectly good whipped cream to me.[/DIV]
 Bwuahahaaa! ok..I better answer first...probably the greatest yummy mommy of all, Anglina Jolie....or Ms Pac Man..she looks like a walking cheesecake..YUMMM!

Same here.  Angelina Jolie is TOPS on my list.  ;)  OMG, and of course, CK, you can certainly join us in a 3-some.  hee hee..

CK

purelife wrote:
    Same here.  Angelina Jolie is TOPS on my list.  ;)  OMG, and of course, CK, you can certainly join us in a 3-some.  hee hee..
   Umm, that is..uhh..*FAINTS*

purelife

Don't worry about fainting.  I know CPR and I know how to use my fingers.    

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Oh gosh what?  Hey, no sick stuff thinking from you, SD!  ;)

I meant that I know how to use my fingers to open his mouth if need be for me to give him "proper" CPR, purelife's style.   hee hee...  

Sportsdude

lol. I gave CPR to a girl once. Well it was for practice in 4th grade. LOL LOL LOL.

I had a girl on my football team once. She was always paired with me in drills. Didn't like touching her chest especially on fridays when we don't wear pads. Thought it was a little uncomfortable.

CK

Itt's ALIVE!

Where was the best place you ever had a holiday?

I would have to say Trinidad or Cuba..its a tie! (can I say "Cuba" on an American website??)

purelife

I really loved the Harrison Hot Springs.  That was my only holiday ever in my life, sadly.  Don't worry, I'm sure that there will be more to come.    

Sportsdude

I went to Breckenridge for Spring Break once or Boston during a summer holiday.

CK

purelife wrote:
I really loved the Harrison Hot Springs.  That was my only holiday ever in my life, sadly.  Don't worry, I'm sure that there will be more to come.

What about the time I took you to Aruba and we massaged each other in hot oil under the palm trees with an ocean breeze during the sunset..did that mean NOTHING to you?...just a sec..that may have been a dream??

Lise

CK! How dare you forget about Natalie Portman. For shame, man!

My question is this, if you could make love to the same sex, who would you pick? Answer if you dare.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kingy

there may be a few poster's that are already making love with the same sex. not me tho.

CK

Lise wrote:
CK! How dare you forget about Natalie Portman. For shame, man!

My question is this, if you could make love to the same sex, who would you pick? Answer if you dare. [/DIV]
 Yeah..her too...even bald, she's HAWT!!!!

Answer to Lise's question, probably have to say I would have to find an identical twin of myself. I can't look in the mirror and not flirt!    

|