Question and Answer

Started by purelife, Sep 27 06 07:31

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

I dunno.  15 minutues?

Here's my murder mystery for all to solve:

A man was found murdered on Sunday morning.  His wife immediately called the police.  The police questioned the wife and staff and got these alibis:

The Wife said she was sleeping.

The Cook was cooking breakfast.

The Gardener was picking vegetables.

The Maid was getting the mail.

The Butler was cleaning the closet.

The police instantly arrested the murderer.  Who did it and how did they know?      

Raver

purelife wrote:
 I dunno.  15 minutues?

Nope, trick question.  There is no such thing as a half a hole. Mwahahaha

As for your mystery, was it OJ?    

49er

Raver wrote:
  My question,  If it takes one man an hour to dig a hole, how long does it take 2 men to dig a half a hole?

A hole is a hole............no such thing as half a hole

49er

the maid......no mail on Sundays

purelife

Cool.  You both got it right!  And for that, I bless you +1!  

Now, your questions!

CK

purelife wrote:
  What is your wildest sexual fantasy?[/DIV]
 ok..purelife, who is very much a hottie, asks a sexual fantasy question, and the conversation moves on to Dixie Cups??

*shakes head in dissapointment*

CK

purelife wrote:
Now, your questions![/DIV]
 What was the worst restaurant experience you ever had?

Sportsdude

I got a 40 dollar bill for a milk shake, nachos, and buffalo wings and a coke. I was pissed. Anyway the place closed. lol.

I also caused a taco bell to close when I was a kid but that was me being a 2 year old lol. good times.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Your question now, SD.

Gosh, why do I always miss CK?  :(

Gopher

Purelife, how much does your handle reflect your character?  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

Gopher wrote:

LOL!!!

Um okay, I know my questions suck, but anyway. Whats your dream vacation?  

purelife

Gopher wrote:

LOL!  Are you suggesting I change it to Pure EVIL because I can be that in oh so many ways.  ;)

So, to answer your question, mister Gopher, purelife doesn't reflect my character in RL.  I do have some pure things in my life that I treasure to the day I die.

Oh, and because I make the rules here, I don't have to answer SD's question nor do I have to ask one.  hee hee... told you I was pure evil.  

Sportsdude

purelife

Ok guys, this thread needs more blood.  So, I'll give you guys some questions for some answers.  You chose your own question.  You know, kind of like that chose your own adventure series.

1.  A man walks into his bathroom and shoots himself right between the eyes using a real gun with real bullets.  He walks out alive, with no blood anywhere and no, he didn't miss and he wasn't Superman or any other caped crusader.  How did he do this?

2.  You're at a candy shop.  What will you buy?

3.  What would you buy for your g/f or b/f for your first year anniversary?  If you don't have one, what would you buy

4.  What did you have for lunch?

5.  Do you prefer to be on top or bottom?

[FONT size=2] [/FONT]  

Sportsdude

1. metal steel plate?

2. chocolate bars

3. hmm, don't know, necklace, roses, a nice dinner at an expensive place, and buy her some massage package or something.

4. Quesadilla

5. err I don't know I'd go both ways whatever the girl wants really. Don't want to crush the poor girl since I'd probably weigh more the 100lbs more then her so I'll say bottom.  

|