Gets stuck-in-your-head-iest?

Started by primefactor, Feb 26 06 08:35

Previous topic - Next topic

primefactor

If you wanted to drive someone a little bananas with one of those cute/annoying internet videos or songs, what are the most sticks-in-your-head candidates?

The Kitty Cat Dance and Badger Badger Mushroom come to mind. Cuppycakes has formidable "earworm" powers as well. Suggestions?

Future Canadian

Today it is the Panda Bear song, also by the Kitty Cat Dance dude. I don't have a link but it's at g-shack.com.
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Dunno

That tune from Bugs Bunny  whenever something 'industrial' is happening...I can't explain it. Like the scene when they're turning whole logs down into toothpicks, they have that music playing. You know which music I mean?

Future Canadian

[span style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"]You know which music I mean?[/span]

Absolutely! Just started humming it. Thanks alot...might stick in my head now.

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Dunno

Future Canadian wrote:
[span style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"][/span]Absolutely! Just started humming it. Thanks alot...might stick in my head now.

I know, it's like a mind-virus. I wish I could find a WAV of that music clip...."da da DA, dada da da DA..."

Something like that anyway.

Robert Smith

content yourself to know
that you were once
my inspiration

primefactor

Back in about 1979, I once had the "I am stuck on Band-Aids, 'cause Band-Aid's stuck on me..." jingle bored into my wee brain for so many days in a row that I ended up crying and asking my mother if there was something the doctor could do about it.

I should sue the Band-Aids company for psychological damage.

Attorney

primefactor wrote:
I should sue the Band-Aids company for psychological damage.

The law firm of Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe stand ready to represent you against the mind-polluting actions of the recklessly negligent Band-Aid corporation. We will prove to the court that you, as our client, have clearly suffered irreversible emotional trauma and should be paid a huge sum of money with 2/3rds going to us after expenses. Please contact our office for further details.

Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe
Attorneys At Law And Stuff

kingy

hamsterdance has got to be right up there.  

Robert Smith

*sigh*

I made it all up just for you.

Please disregard the contents of this post.

weird al

I'm really bad for getting tunes stuck in my head. One of the worst was when I got some dental floss stuck in my teeth, which reminded me of Zappa's song about dental floss (Montana). Lousy song anyway.

Sportsdude

Anything that shows up on the VH1 show Web Junk 20, every week.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

primefactor

Attorney wrote:
[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]The law firm of Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe stand ready to represent you against the mind-polluting actions of the recklessly negligent Band-Aid corporation. We will prove to the court that you, as our client, have clearly suffered irreversible emotional trauma[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][br style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]Can you also represent me for the Syd & Marty Krofft-related nightmares? Since 1975 I have recurring nightmares about that talking flute running after me.

What would Freud say!

Seamonsters... brrrrrrrr.