Friggin Whacko

Started by TehBorken, Sep 23 06 07:29

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

[h3]Do you want this guy making the decisions? [/h3][span style="text-decoration: underline;"][/span]
[/p]The Idaho elections are less than two months away, and one gubernatorial candidate has decided that making sparsely attended public speeches and annoying people at county fairs isn't enough. What's required is a truly inane, feeble-minded stunt. Thus, Marvin Richardson, an Emmett strawberry farmer, has [a  href="http://www2.kbcitv.com/x79311.xml"]legally changed his middle name to Pro-Life[/a], and then dropped both his first and last names to circumvent laws designed to keep political issues off the ballot itself.
[/p]"My name being Pro-Life ... will save a number of babies by the time I die," he tells reporters, adding, "I'm not a nutty kind of person at all." Pro-Life plans to run for office every two years; in 2008, he will run for the U.S. Senate—unless, of course, his family intervenes. Pro-Life also tells reporters that "my wife, she's not into calling me Pro-Life yet." We can't imagine why. [/p]  [a href="http://adweek.blogs.com/adfreak/2006/09/prolife.html"]http://adweek.blogs.com/adfreak/2006/09/prolife.html[/a]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

What an idiot !
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

HEY !!!!!  That has a nice ring to it.  Marvin Idiot Richardson.  He can drop his first name right on his foot, as soon as he removes it from his mouth.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

He claims he's not a nutty person.  By whose definition?  He seems to qualify very well.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Raver

P.C. wrote:
 HEY !!!!!  That has a nice ring to it.  Marvin Idiot Richardson.  He can drop his first name right on his foot, as soon as he removes it from his mouth.

Actually, I think that makes him Pro-Life Idiot Richardson, which seems to encompass his stupidity more accurately.

Mutilated Mind

kitten wrote:
He claims he's not a nutty person.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As is his right.

kitten went on to write:
 By whose definition?
 He seems to qualify very well.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By whose definition, I could ask of you as well.

Mutilated Mind

P.C. wrote:
What an idiot !
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Pray tell, P.C., and forgive my ignorance : why is he an idiot ?

Mutilated Mind

TehBorken wrote:
Do you want this guy making the decisions?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't know yet, TehBorken. Show me your picture and I'll tell you my choice.

It's always a matter of choice...

It's always easy to set up a bunch of people against an individual. That's when some are even at their best.

This is not to tear you down or something, TehBorken. I only hope you can see through the group mechanism involved.