How much are you worth?

Started by purelife, Sep 15 06 03:29

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Hey PC

Oh, I remember that thread because I remember trolling him in that thread.  I found him to be so funny.  

Trollio, that's okay.  I probably won't be doing any of those things on the list from this point forward, except for may be just one or two.  

Darn, I keep forgetting to bring my apple to work to eat.  I brought some apples, yummy galas over the weekend and keep forgetting to eat them.  Ok, that was my off course, off topic for today... tee hee....

Raver

Trollio wrote:
If we're talking entire life, I scored $360.00.  I stopped doing most of the things I shouldn't about 15 years ago. One learns through experience, and I had a wilder adolescence than most.

Damn you Trollio!  Now I have to go find another guy to make out with to reclaim my title.

Gopher

purelife wrote:
 I pick up pennies too and now, I have a jar full.  None of my wishes ever came true.....yet?  I hear ya kitten.   .....

I've been picking them up every day for years, and  usually get around $50-$60 dollars per year, this year's grand total is about $39.50. All helps to supplement a meagre income. On the other hand, I imagine that I  probably only find the same amount that I unknowingly lose!

A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

Gopher, do you walk with your head down all the time?  $50.00 or $60.00 sounds like a lot of pennies to find in a small town.  A lot of careless people shedding money in all directions.  Hmmm......do you want a visitor to help you scout?
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Gopher

It's not only pennies, I usually find coins (and even the occasional bank note) of far greater value and NO I don't want someone to scout with me (and demand a share of the takings).

kitten

Back to plan "B".  *sigh*  It was worth a try.

Gopher

I would, of course, let you bend down to pick it up for me - if you're still interested.

kitten

I refuse to bend for nothing but the honour of adding to your wealth.  It's the "What's in it for me?" philosophy.

Gopher

Generous to a fault!

kitten

Or stupid to the max!  But I have had a lot of lessons about people.

Gopher

But did you learn them all?

kitten

Ther's always more room for errors, but I'm smarter than I used to be.

Gopher

I have wisely left acres of room for many more errors. Anyone interested?

kitten

Hoping to drive up your value?

Gopher

Of course I am, I'm lagging far too far behind PC for comfort and I have my reputation to think of.  

|