How much are you worth?

Started by purelife, Sep 15 06 03:29

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Hey, I'm no nun though.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

[FONT face=Arial]Smoked pot-- $10 [FONT color=#ff0000]....Burned dinner ?[/FONT]
Got drunk, passed and don't remember the night [/FONT][FONT face=Arial size=3]before-- $20 [FONT color=#ff0000].....I can forget an hour ago while sober.
[/FONT]Went skinny dipping-- $5[FONT color=#ff0000]..... fondued while underweight ?[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT face=Arial size=3]Had sex in a pool-- $20 [FONT color=#ff0000]...Waterbed broke ?[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT face=Arial size=3]Kissed someone of the same sex-- $10 [FONT color=#ff0000]....who'd send their kids off to school without a kiss ?
[/FONT]Had sex with someone of the [/FONT][FONT face=Arial size=3]same sex $20 [FONT color=#ff0000]...some people will do anything for a laugh ?[/FONT]
Cheated on your g/f or b/f -- $10 [FONT color=#ff0000]...I just wanted to win at Euchre ONCE[/FONT]
Cheated on your g/f o[/FONT][FONT face=Arial size=3]r b/f with their > relative or close friend--$20 [FONT color=#ff0000]...we were Euchre partners?
[/FONT]Done oral-- $5 [FONT color=#ff0000]....sometimes I just don't know when to shut up
[/FONT][/FONT][FONT face=Arial size=3]Got oral-- $5 Done / got oral in a car, while it was moving --$25[FONT color=#ff0000]...I'm quite good at multi-tasking, and have mastered talking while driving unbelievably well.....and I'm a good listener at the same time.
[/FONT][/FONT][FONT face=Arial size=3]Prank called the cops-- $5[FONT color=#ff0000]....well, it started out as a prank
[/FONT]Stole something-- $10 [FONT color=#ff0000]....yes, but I owned it[/FONT]
Stole something [/FONT][FONT face=Arial size=3]worth over more than a hundred dollars-$20[FONT color=#ff0000]....I owned that too.[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT face=Arial size=3]Had sex with someone 10 years older-- $20 [FONT color=#ff0000].....do husbands count ?
[/FONT]Had sex with someone [/FONT][FONT face=Arial size=3]under 21 and you are over 27 --$25 [FONT color=#ff0000]....yes....I'm over 27
[/FONT]Cried yourself to sleep-- $5 [FONT color=#ff0000].....I should never have cheated at cards[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT face=Arial size=3]Cried during sex--$20 [FONT color=#ff0000].....it seemed better than laughing.....at the time[/FONT]
Been in love-- $25 [FONT color=#ff0000].....have you ever TRIED chocolate pate ?[/FONT]
Been in love with two ppl [/FONT][FONT face=Arial size=3]or more at the same time-$50 [FONT color=#ff0000]....84 people[/FONT]
Said you love someone but didn't mean [/FONT][FONT face=Arial size=3]it--$25 [FONT color=#ff0000]....I almost never say things I don't mean
[/FONT]Went streaking-- $5 [FONT color=#ff0000]do they call it streaking at the nudist colony?
[/FONT]Went streaking in broad daylight [/FONT][FONT face=Arial size=3]--$15[FONT color=#ff0000].....when in Rome.........[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT face=Arial size=3]Been arrested-- $5 [FONT color=#ff0000]....apparently streaking is illegal in Rome.[/FONT]
Spent time in jail --$15 [FONT color=#ff0000].....numerous times.   I used to love Monopoly.
[/FONT]Peed in the pool-- [/FONT][FONT face=Arial size=3]$0.50 [FONT color=#ff0000].....only when I'm dreaming.[/FONT]
Played spin the [/FONT][FONT face=Arial size=3]bottle-- $5 [FONT color=#ff0000]....how disgusting.   Alright, ONCE.
[/FONT]Done something you regret-- $20 [FONT color=#ff0000].....I've come close.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT face=Arial size=3]Had a crush on your [/FONT][FONT face=Arial size=3]best friend--$5 [FONT color=#ff0000]....my hubby IS my best friend ?
[/FONT]Had sex with your best friend --$20[FONT color=#ff0000].....not until we were married.
[/FONT]Had a crush on [/FONT][FONT face=Arial size=3]someone at work --$5 [FONT color=#ff0000].....I might have....but I'm not sure if it was a REAL crush.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT face=Arial size=3]Had sex with someone you work with at work [/FONT][FONT face=Arial][FONT size=3]--$25 [FONT color=#ff0000].....nepitism has it's perks[/FONT]
Lied to your mate --$5 [FONT color=#ff0000]......I had to.  Once you stop believing in Santa....life's all downhill from there.
[/FONT]Lied to your mate about the sex being [/FONT][FONT size=3]good[/FONT][FONT size=3]--$25[FONT color=#ff0000]......25 bucks ?????   Is that all ?????[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

jeffbc

255.50$
PC, where's your .50?
[div style="text-align: left;"]  [/div]
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Hunter S. Thompson

Lise

LO PC! Simply priceless!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

jeffbc wrote:

255.50$
PC, where's your .50?

I took thirty bucks for that one.  Didn't everyone else ?  

purelife

PC, that was a brilliant play with words.  FUNNY!  Thanks for the laugh.  

CK

[FONT face=Arial]Smoked pot-- $10 [/FONT]

[FONT face=Arial][/FONT]

[FONT face=Arial]....umm...grew up in BC.....can't remember the rest of the list....so.....ummm....ya gonna eat that???.........[/FONT]

[FONT face=Arial][/FONT]

[FONT face=Arial]10 dollars it is..[/FONT][/DIV][/DIV]

Raver

I think I win this thread.

$350.50

It would have been easier to subtract the stuff I haven't done.

BTW, I can feel your eyes judging me, and I kinda like it.  How much for that?

purelife

BTW, I can feel your eyes judging me, and I kinda like it.  How much for that?

.01cent.  I feel really generous tonight Raver.  I hope that you appreciate it.  You know what they say "Find a penny, pick it up, for the rest of the day, you'll have good luck!"

;)

kitten

I found a penny today, and it didn't do a thing for me.  I still had to go to work today, in spite of my hardest wishing.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

purelife

I pick up pennies too and now, I have a jar full.  None of my wishes ever came true.....yet?  I hear ya kitten.  

Sportsdude

I don't pick up pennies in fact I don't think I've ever used them. lol.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I wonder if anyone remembers a thread on DV........'Penny Pickers'.  It was hilarious.  It's gone now, but it was a hoot.  It was about some guy being annoyed about somebody picking up pennies on a path to his home.  He thought whoever was picking up these pennies was an idiot, and yet he took these huge measures to 'trap' this person, by 'laying out' pennies to see if they would be gone in the morning.  It drove him nuts, but he failed to see that he was the fool, for having this bother him so.

I'd love to re-read that thread again....but, it was caught up in the DV attack 'back then', and erased.  *cry*

Trollio

If we're talking entire life, I scored $360.00.  I stopped doing most of the things I shouldn't about 15 years ago. One learns through experience, and I had a wilder adolescence than most.
one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

|