Yet another DV "runner" (name the allusion anyone?)

Started by pythrr, Feb 25 06 07:43

Previous topic - Next topic

pythrr

Hi all,

one too many virus has chased me away from the burning city, so I thought I'd stop by here and see which other refugees have pitched their tents hereabouts.

Good Times

Please vote here: [A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,34.0.html"]http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,34.0.html[/A]  

Oops, I just realized you haven't registered. K then, welcome and feel free to contribute to discussions.

Yes, burning city is a good metaphor to use for that place... Just came back myself. The place is like a war zone tonight.  

TehBorken

pythrr wrote:
Yet another DV "runner" (name the allusion anyone?)

Mmmm.....you left because you were pythed  off?  

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

pythrr

TehBorken wrote:
pythrr wrote:
[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]Yet another DV "runner" (name the allusion anyone?)

[/SPAN][FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]Mmmm.....you left because you were [SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]pythed[/SPAN]  off?  
[/FONT]

Ha, yes - extremelt pythed...

Lisa Maree

Hey pythrr, nice to see you over here!  

HERE!

Sorry, the clip art novelty hasn't worn off yet.  haha

academe

Hi pythrr!  I'm only a guest here...haven't set up permanent housing yet...still hoping DV will wake up and go the registered way plus Tek said something about the way the format of the BB is a HTML virus/spam/pop-up won't work here so also waiting for DV to follow suit...

Anyhoo...hope things are well with you!  

Lisa Maree

Well hurry up and get your buns over here academe!  I keep reading you threaten to :)

academe

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][SPAN lang=EN-CA]Lisa Maree wrote:[/SPAN][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Unicode MS'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US"][?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /][o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][SPAN lang=EN-CA]Well hurry up and get your buns over here academe!  I keep reading you threaten to :)[o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][SPAN lang=EN-CA] [o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][SPAN lang=EN-CA]I just might LisaMaree...others at DV, including pythrr who I thought was cool, are accusing me of getting my jollies off at the thought of 15-18 year old children fantasizing about me.... a whole fan club thing which I think is simply atrocious...all I can say is geez, that's the most intelligent thing they can think of?!?!?![o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][SPAN lang=EN-CA] [o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][SPAN lang=EN-CA]the problem with DS is it seems to be so quiet when I have some time to lurk around the Bibs...that's why I stay on DV because even though they're mostly 15-18 year old children they're at least posting to DV...that usually puts me to sleep pretty fast so DV does serve its purpose...[o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][SPAN lang=EN-CA]I do hope with more DV defections...there'll be more regular postings every few minutes instead of like every few hours...I do like that registration feature, plus Teh seems like a good spot-on moderator...he/she did stop that pop-up hacker as I noticed the code in another thread...[o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

[SPAN lang=EN-CA style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-CA; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"]btw, LM, what was your name on DV?  [/SPAN]

Sportsdude

Well we are up to 68 members now. But it still is a Mon-Friday Forum. Place does get dead during the weekend.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."