11 Years in Prison For Stealing Panties

Started by TehBorken, Sep 04 06 06:47

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

Seems a bit much to me.....
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]
Eleven Years in Prison: For Stealing Panties

A man who apparently filled his free time by stealing women's panties has been jailed for more than a decade, according to sources. The charges ranged from burglary to theft.

32-year-old Sung Koo Kim quietly apologized to an Oregon courtroom, while his parents, Joo and Dong, said their son was mentally ill. Prosecutors said that Sung Koo not only stole the underwear, but also took pictures of himself wearing them.

Also, a quantity of violent sexual material was allegedly found on his computer, adding the concern that the man may become violent, despite his parent's claims to the contrary. He is now incarcerated, said to be with another mentally "ill" cellmate.

[a href="http://www.courttv.com/people/2006/0901/panty_thefts_ap.html"]http://www.courttv.com/people/2006/0901/panty_thefts_ap.html[/a]
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

kitten

That's really harsh.  Talk about cruel and unusual punishment!  Why couldn't he have been given mental therapy instead?  And they don't say how mentally the other inmate is?  He could be in a very dangerous position in there.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

kingy

that is very harsh. i understand the concern that he 'may' become violent in the future but you shouldnt put someone in jail for what they might do down the road.

remind me never to take pictures of myself wearing women's panties!

purelife

11 years is just too long....  

I'm sure that his parents are at least happy that he's stealing women's panties as opposed to men's!  
 but the sentence is ridiculously long....

weird al

Yes, at least his heart's in the right place!. But seriously, couldn't they just give him a bunch of panties once in a while, so he wouldn't have to steal them? Jeez, you can get Methadone for free, give this guy his (or somebody else's) panties!    

49er

wouldn't it be something if the prosecutor or the judge turned out to have the same fetish

weird al

Yeah, it would be interesting to see them skirting the issue.

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

.....is this how vicious rumours get started ?

kitten

Don't go checking under the judge's robe.  You never know what you'll find.

P.C.

Do they follow the same guidelines as in wearing kilts ?

weird al

The best course would be to ignore the subpoena.

kitten

I don't know if they can get frilly knickers in clan tartans.  

49er

now where did I read recently?....a judge was caught using a penis pump on himself behind the bench in court

P.C.

What was he preparing for ?  ....to hand down a stiff sentence ?