Total Information Awareness still Running

Started by JP, Feb 25 06 08:16

Previous topic - Next topic

JP

Remember that "Total Information Awareness " program? It's still being used, contrary to law.

The National Journal reports that, instead of being shut down 2 years ago, the Total Information Awareness program is [a href="http://nationaljournal.com/about/njweekly/stories/2006/0223nj1.htm"]still datamining away[/a]. Just posting this story probably puts me on their radar!

Future Canadian

I wonder how many of us on that Pentagon Strike thread got invited to the total information awareness party? In trying to learn more about it I probably made a juicy target with all of my Googling.[/DIV]Land of the free?
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

tim

Future Canadian wrote:
I wonder how many of us on that Pentagon Strike thread got invited to the total information awareness party?

i bet your name alone was enough to trigger their paranoia bell! our government spying on us, welcome to 1984 just a few years late.