MANIACS guide to survival,(its's all true)

Started by |ProjectoR|, Sep 01 06 07:26

Previous topic - Next topic

|ProjectoR|

Looks like some nuclear wars coming soon and collapses, dont think it  just get yourself  some FOOD , WATER,  and WEAPONRY.

check teh link...

[A href="http://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/06_Prep_tips/060901.what.will.i.need.html"]http://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/06_Prep_tips/060901.what.will.i.need.html[/A]
lets go with teh milk?

Orik

food and water for 3 months check

wepons check amunition check

first aid kit check

radiation sickness tablets check

morphine  was a bitch to get but check

solar panels and storage batteries check

wind turbine check

water wheel turbine check

alternative travell check  bicycle battery operated and charged via peddle power

boat to stay at sea while all hell breaks out on land check

windows coverd  for blast and light protection check '

i think i have the basics coverd.

cute female to go into seclussion with. sadly still lacking  but im open to offers . winks at Purelife.  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lise

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Orik

they are stored in the first aid kit. best place to keep them. and they are great for use in injuries too. especially for keeping open wounds sealed from  out side contaminents they stretch make a great turniquit tie in a emergency plus many other applications.

sex being one of them .  how ever due to nerve damage  some functions dont work so i doubt they will ever be in need of use by me.  but thier are some lubed and dry ones in thier but they are all none latex variety  . neopreen and sheepskins im alergik to latex.

trust me lise thier is very little that has not been stored in case of a emergency .

be it earthquake nuclear war . gods second coming  etcetra. i was raised to be prepared for any eventuality ... lol go figure

and if the boat is not available i know where some others are  just in case piracy is needed .

vhf and uhf radios in case cell coverage is shot down . cb back ups as well.

everything a person could ever need in a emergency  . but supplies for only 2 people for 3 months .  i never really planned for a full out nuclear war, and id rather go in a instant than die of radiation poisoning anyways .  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

[FONT face=Arial size=4]Quote from link:  You drive straight home, only to find your front door kicked in and a few of your neighbors in your house. Once again you are held at gunpoint while every morsel of edible food in your house is loaded into trash bags and carried off. Your one means of protection, a 38 caliber pistol that you've had for years, is tucked into the waist band of the guy that used to lend you his lawnmower. He is very apologetic, telling you that it's now the survival of the fittest. People that you do not know are walking freely through your house as you sit on the floor with a man pointing a rifle at your head. You are helpless to stop them. [/FONT]

[FONT face=Arial size=4][/FONT]

[FONT face=Arial size=4]This guy seems to have no friends....and the term 'neighbour' only means the people who occupy the house next door.  I may be naive, but I'm confident MY neighbours and friends, would instantly...without thought, band together.[/FONT]

[FONT face=Arial size=4]If food were at its barest rations, I would rather be a little bit hungry, than know my neighbour is REALLY hungry. I don't (or won't) believe that survival and instinct (for survival) drive out our core instincts. [/FONT]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

I wouldn't have that sort of response from my meighbours.  I guess it depends on where you live and what sort of people surround you.  I know that I could never steal someone's food that they needed, but then I'm not particularly afraid of dying.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.