Police Humor - Texas Style

Started by 49er, Aug 27 06 03:04

Previous topic - Next topic

49er

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]Who says the police don't have a sense of humor? The following 15 Police[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]Comments were taken from actual DallasPolice car videos and distributed by[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]Monica Smith, Director DPD Public Relations Officer:[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"][/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]15. "Relax; the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]       out after you wear them awhile."[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]14. "Take your hands off the car, and I'll make your birth certificate a[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]        worthless document."[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]13.  "If you run, you'll only go to jail tired."[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]12.  "Can you run faster than 1200 feet per second? In case you didn't[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]         know, that is the average speed of a 9 mm bullet fired from my gun."[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]11.  "So you don't know how fast you were going. I guess that means I can[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]         write anything I want on the ticket, huh?"[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]10. "Yes, sir, by all means you can talk to the shift supervisor if you[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]        think it will help. Oh, did I mention that I am the shift supervisor?"[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]9   . "Warning? You want a warning? O.K., I'm warning you that when you run[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]        that stop sign again, I'll give you another ticket."[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]8.   "The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]        or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?"[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]7.    "Fair?? You want me to be fair?? Listen Pal, fair is a place where you[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]        go to ride on rides, eat cotton candy, and step in horsey doo!"[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]6.    "Yeah, we have a quota. Two more tickets and my wife gets a toaster[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]         oven."[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]5.    "No, sir, we don't have quotas anymore. We used to have quotas, but now[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]         we're allowed to write as many tickets as we want."[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]4.     "Just how big were those two beers?"[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]3.     "In God we trust, all others we run through CPI C/NCIC.."[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]2.     "I'm glad to hear the Chief of Police is a good personal friend of[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]         yours. At least you know someone who can post your bail."[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]         And.................... THE BEST ONE !!!!!!![/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]1      "Excuse me ma'am? You didn't think we give pretty women tickets? Well,[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial size=3][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]         you are right, we don't. Now, sign here."[/SPAN][/FONT]

[DIV class=MsoNormal][FONT face=Arial size=2][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"][/SPAN][/FONT] [/DIV][XBODY][!-- toctype = X-unknown --][!-- toctype = text --][!-- text --]

kitten

Good ones!  Thanks for posting them.  Number one is excellent!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.