Lakota: Good Stuff

Started by Adam_Fulford, Aug 27 06 12:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam_Fulford

My early years at the reservation, we used to collect wild herbs, many of which are in the ingredients of Lakota.  

My weird cluster of posts seems linked to taking Lakota this morning.  I take it so my body recovers faster after working out.

49er

and you still put yourself behind a 18 wheeler??  What a f*cktard, putting others on the road at risk.

kingy

i thought your weird cluster of posts was due to something else.

Adam_Fulford

49er wrote:
 "and you still put yourself behind a 18 wheeler??  What a f*cktard, putting others on the road at risk."

Metaphorically speaking.  A fictional 18-wheeler.   You see, I write fiction.   Anyway, Lakota does not in any way compromise someone's ability to drive.  If anything, it would improve it.

Adam_Fulford

kingy wrote:
 "i thought your weird cluster of posts was due to something else."[/DIV]
   It could be due to a number of things, some of which probably aren't flattering to myself.

Moolah!

Just because Lakota herb combination worked when it was collected in the reservation, doesn't mean the same collection of herbs will work similarly.

Who is to tell that it wasn't the cat's urine, or some insect that was accidentally mixed in with those herbs, that was responsible for bringing relief to aching joints? [img class=buttons onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#C6D3EF'; this.style.border='1px solid #3169C6'; " title="Insert Clipart" style="BORDER-RIGHT: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #3169c6 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c6d3ef" onclick="FormatText('editor', 'clipart', '')" onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor=''; this.style.border='1px solid #EFEBEF';" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/buttons/insertclipart.gif" align=absMiddle border=0]
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

Adam_Fulford

tenkani

What is Lakota herbs?
Do you vaporize, Adam?
Adam, are you a vap-head?

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Adam_Fulford

tenkani wrote:
"What is Lakota herbs?"

[FONT color=#0000bf]Devil's Claw, Boswellia Extract, Yucca Root Powder, Sarsaparilla, Bromelain, among other things..[/FONT]

"Do you vaporize, Adam?
Adam, are you a vap-head?"

[FONT color=#0000bf]What is that?? I tried googling it without finding a clear answer.[/FONT]

[FONT color=#0000bf]Not sure what you were asking, but I drink lots of coffee (not a good habit), and take Lakota as well as nutritional supplements (aloe vera, reishi mushroom, cherryflex, dark chocolate, vanilla).  Hardly ever drink, don't smoke dope nor take drugs (whether legal or illicit).   I work-out a fair bit  -- lifting weights (getting freakishly strong) and 60-90 minutes cardiovascular 6 times a weeks.  Quit martial arts ages ago.  My one mind-altering habit is listening to improvisational Jazz (and recently Syd Barrett era Pink Floyd).[/FONT]

I

soapbox

tenkani wrote:
What is Lakota herbs?
Do you vaporize, Adam?
Adam, are you a vap-head?

LOL

L O L

ROFL.