DS nOOb

Started by Aboozer, Aug 25 06 11:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Aboozer

It is very interesting I never see insults being thrown out here. Except for the odd ones from guests who are from DV or the ones thrown out to our good friend Adam Fulford. Does registration make that big of a difference?
I am who I am, love me or hate me...f*ck you if you don't like it.

NOW WHERES MY BEER!

P.C.

I see no problem with throwing out an insult here or there when someone has worked hard to get them...but the frustration with DV, is insults flying left, right and centre for merely asking a simple question.  I'd say the proof that registration DOES make that big of a difference is pretty apparent.[/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

DV will never reach DS's levelof "smartness."  Our Admin will kick DV's Admin/Owner on any given day of the week.  

Lise

Insults here? No way, man. It's all good. I like the feel here and don't want to see it change. If you want to be insulted, why DV is just a click away.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

TehBorken

purelife wrote:
DV will never reach DS's levelof "smartness."  Our Admin will kick DV's Admin/Owner on any given day of the week.

Don't worry, I hear that DV is getting registration any day now, lol.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

kitten

Seems to me I heard that rumour a few years back myself.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lise

They've been promising registration when I was a mod. That was a year ago. No change. I think they shouldn't be offering this lie if they weren't serious about it.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

any minute now guys.... any minute now.

kitten

Yeah, right, purelife.  I should live so long!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

the day DV has registration is the day pigs fly.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."