Milk chocolate - Red Wine
5 (41.7%)
Milk chocolate - White Wine
0 (0%)
Beer and Bar Nuts
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

P.C.

Sweet FC. Sweet.  So Mrs. FC is Primefactor ?????  Well, no big surprise....another lovely poster.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Future Canadian

Gee thanks! She's my best pal. We owe ourselves a nice relaxing weekend after this week. (you can read the "Evil Boss" thread to see what what kind of upheaval we (she) have been dealing with. But all is good and right with the world now.
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Sportsdude

I've got relatives who live in portland. When they get away from the city the go to Tillamook.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Future Canadian

Yay Cheese![/DIV]I went up there last couple of years to warch the SCCA Oregon Trail Rally.
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

P.C.

Ooooo, Tilamook.  We passed through there in September on our Oregon Coast trip.  THE BEST.  Lovely people ALL the way.  Travelled down to San Fran....cut across to Vegas....back to SanDiego and the back up the coast to Monterey.

The most hospitable lovely people one could ever hope to run in to.  LOVED the American people we met all the way.  *sigh*  What a fabulous adventure for us.

Future Canadian

Sounds like a great trip PC. We've driven from here to San Diego and back once before. Love the West Coast.

Sportsdude

"LOVED the American people we met all the way."[/DIV] [/DIV]Thats because mostly (except for my relatives who listen to everyword rush limbaugh says as the gospel) the people on the west coast have a head on their shoulders.  The only place I could live in the u.s. is the west coast but the midwest is slowly killing the u.s. part in me to the point that I probly couldn't live there for too long either.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

You know, we've had discussions amongst friends here to the effect of .....If you absolutely couldn't live where you are....what would be your second choice.  And several places along that path of our journey ,were the only options that came to mind.  Absolutely beautiful.

On that note.....off to La La land for me.  G'night FC, and Mrs. FC.      

P.C.

....and to you too sportsdude.    Zzzzzzzzz......

Good Times

We need a dark chocolate only option in that poll!  

P.C.

I have this theory that people who prefer dark chocolate, are red wine drinkers, and milk chocolate people are white wine people.  IF they drink wine at all.  So I'm less curious about just finding out which chocolate people prefer.

So my guess is, what you're saying is you like dark chocolate, but you don't like wine. ???

Is that you doin all that smiting GT ???  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c003.gif" border=0]

CK

Hmm..I like milk chocolate and red wine. But I  have always been mixed up.

Sportsdude, when I lived in northern Cali, I met some of the most interesting and down to earth people ever. On the same note, I met a lot of flag waving, SUV driving, Wal Mart addicts that have bumper stickers that read "Bomb Iraq". Decent folks and a*shats everywhere.

P.C.

I don't think MY theory, makes YOU mixed up CK.  lol[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/c020.gif" border=0]

primefactor

I only learned to enjoy wine (red) about three years ago. Is there a red wine people/white wine people difference anyone can put a finger on? My mother likes white, and I think it smells like something with which you should only wash your face or sterilize dental picks, so I've always thought, maybe at 36, I'm still not grown up enough for white.

I about wet my pants laughing in "Sideways" when the guy threatens to leave if anyone orders merlot at dinner. Because I'm a big baby and I like merlot, it's so safe. And cabernet, and I had a really nice pinot noir last weekend. I'm sure the wine store dude thought I was such a hick -- he asked if I wanted a recommendation and I was like, "Um... I want something that's not too, you know, pointy." He said he knew what I meant and kindly advised me, but probably secretly thinking, You philistine. Give me your $27 and get out of my store.

And I love milk chocolate. Which is probably futher evidence that I'm not yet a grown up. I always wished I was one of those girls who likes dark chocolate and jazz and clove cigarettes, maybe wears a beret and understands abstract art. Alas.

kitten

I've made it as far as the dark chocolate and jazz.  My late mate was a jazz musician.  I even own a black beret which I only wear when it's really cold out.  But I balk at the thought of clove ciggies and I never did get the point of abstract art, so I guess I have a long way to go.  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

|