5 (41.7%)
Milk chocolate - White Wine
0 (0%)
Beer and Bar Nuts
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

|

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a056.GIF" border=0]     Inquiring minds need to know.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a063.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kingy

im not a big fan of wine. cant stand the taste of beer. gimme chocolate anyday!

kitten

A glass of red, a slice of strawberry cheesecake drizzled with dark chocolate sauce..........................heaven!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

I guess I didn't make it very clear, that I wasn't suggesting that you necessarily drink wine with chocolate, although kittens' suggestion sound delicious.

(Somehow I already knew your answer kitten.)[/DIV][img height=446 alt="White Chocolate Cheesecake picture" src="http://recipes.caribseek.com/Paul_Owens/images/white-chocolate-cheesecake.jpg" width=400 border=0]

kingy

yum...i love cheesecakes. i went to dine out the past month and had the best chocolate souffle ever at diva @ the met. i might have to go back there and just order the dessert!

P.C.

Mmmmm, sounds yummy kingy.  Mr. P.C. makes incredible cheesecake. You name it.  He's made B-52 cheesecake, 4 cherry (4 different kinds  of cherries, not 4 lone little cherries) New York  and mucho others.  I think I'll keep Mr. P.C.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c032.gif" border=0]

kitten

With talent like that you should rent him out as a dessert chef!  People would be lining up for desserts like that.[/DIV][img onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#C6D3EF';this.style.border='1px solid #3169C6'; " style="BORDER-RIGHT: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #3169c6 1px solid; CURSOR: pointer; BORDER-BOTTOM: #3169c6 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c6d3ef" onclick="InsertImage('/forums/richedit/smileys/Other/17.gif');" onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor=''; this.style.border=''" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Other/17.gif" align=absMiddle]
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Future Canadian

Red wine[/DIV]Medium dark beer[/DIV]mmmmm....chocolate...
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

P.C.

LOL....FC, I don't think you understood the question.  LOL

Future Canadian

Oops. I saw the lil' smilies raising their wine and beer and thought that's what you meant. Then got distracted by the cheesecake.....mmmmm.....cheesecake.... [/DIV]And so the question is...?
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

P.C.

LOL, FC.  I know.....mmmmmm cheesecake.  Please vote, before you salivate.  Heeheeeee

Future Canadian

Duhhhhhh..... [/DIV]Zog see poll thing top screen. Bash with stone.[/DIV]Zog like milk chocolate.

Sportsdude

I'm a milk chocolate red wine person. But I'm a wine carnavore at heart. So it really doesn't matter to me.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

LOL LOL LOL.....You guys are tooooo funny.

FC...sounds like Mrs FC is home????? That must feel a whole lot better.

Future Canadian

...sounds like Mrs FC is home????? That must feel a whole lot better.

Indeed it does. And I've been getting her to post some on DS (primefactor). It's fun to share new obsessions.[/DIV]We've got some nice pinot noir to finish off this weekend.  

|