has anyone tried that $6 thing with paypal

Started by nick, Feb 06 06 11:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

[em][/em]SPAMMERS NEED TO DIE

I think you forgot to add "painfully".

I don't live on the edge, but sometimes I go there to visit.

tenkani

#1 the message encourages you to spam message bases. If I was emperor, this would be a capital offense in itself.

#2 the message claims that paypal management not only verifies that the scheme is legal. It actually encourages paypal members to participate. If you believe that an organization like paypal would formally associate itself with a pyramid scheme, you need to be removed from the gene pool.

#3 I can tell from your posts so far that you are not a moron. This implies to me that you know very well the above is a scam, and have probably been spamming dozens of message bases.

Finally: These folks should probably be contacted. If you do so, I would suggest using disposable email accounts.#1) [A href="mailto:[email protected]" rel=nofollow][FONT color=#00008b][email protected][/FONT][/A]
#2)  [A href="mailto:[email protected]" rel=nofollow][FONT color=#00008b][email protected][/FONT][/A]
#3)  [A href="mailto:[email protected]" rel=nofollow][FONT color=#00008b][email protected][/FONT][/A]
#4) [A href="mailto:[email protected]" rel=nofollow][FONT color=#00008b][email protected][/FONT][/A]
#5) [A href="mailto:[email protected]" rel=nofollow][FONT color=#00008b][email protected][/FONT][/A]
#6) [FONT color=#00008b][A href="mailto:[email protected]"][email protected][/A][/FONT]
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

tenkani

"I think you forgot to add "painfully"." My bad    

Admin

Oops, his clever [span style="text-decoration: line-through;"]spam[/span] post was tragically erased.

I'm thinking it may be time to turn on the Karma options on the board. :)
I don't live on the edge, but sometimes I go there to visit.

tenkani

I think you may be right.

We should probably email these folks to let them know about the feature...#1) [A href="mailto:[email protected]" rel=nofollow][FONT color=#00008b][email protected][/FONT][/A]
#2)  [A href="mailto:[email protected]" rel=nofollow][FONT color=#00008b][email protected][/FONT][/A]
#3)  [A href="mailto:[email protected]" rel=nofollow][FONT color=#00008b][email protected][/FONT][/A]
#4) [A href="mailto:[email protected]" rel=nofollow][FONT color=#00008b][email protected][/FONT][/A]
#5) [A href="mailto:[email protected]" rel=nofollow][FONT color=#00008b][email protected][/FONT][/A]
#6) [FONT color=#00008b][A href="mailto:[email protected]"][email protected][/A][/FONT]

n

i am not spam any body, and i totally agree that an organization like paypal would not participate in this, but like i said i want to hear from people who have done this before, i could try it for $6, and what if just what if i did some how end up with $1000's at the end of the month, pay off some my debt, the scam part i dont really get, please explain, is it a scam because i am telling people to give money, if it works its more like a charity then a scam, we are getting scammed everyday by the government but no one gives a shit about that right!!!!

n

and i am not going to post that long message again, i hope you guys realize i just want to hear from others who have heard of and tried this before, i am sorry if i have offended anyone of you cybergods with my questions.

PEACE OUTHOMESLICE

tenkani

"and i totally agree that an organization like paypal would not participate in this" So you're saying that you accept that the quote in the message you posted is fraudulent? If these people use a faked email from paypal to sell their scheme, why would you even CONSIDER sending money?

Yet more evidence that you are a spammer/scammer. Pls die.

n

i just sent one of the email addys a message lets see what happens, it just seems like if things like this were true wouldn't every one be doing it, but cant a brother have a dream of just doing nothin and have money rolling in?