Bullet In The Head

Started by TehBorken, Aug 08 06 07:06

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

That's what I'm thinking would be appropriate for these two f*ckheads. Yeah, a bullet in the head. Maybe two. I'd cap 'em myself if the state would only let me. Anyone who does this to a child needs a quick introduction to Mr. Baseball Bat, a short chat with my friend Smith & Wesson, and then a dignified burial in an unmarked grave at the landfill.

[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]Mom, roommate accused of starving girl
[em class="timestamp"]Thursday, August 03, 2006 04:02 pm GMT[/em]
 ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) -- A woman and her female roommate were charged with starving the woman's 9-year-old daughter, who weighed just 42 pounds when she was found, was locked up all day and was forced to wear a filthy diaper, authorities said.[/p]Melissa Samoraj, 27, and "Raymond" LaFountain, 31, were arrested Wednesday and charged with aggravated child abuse. The girl was so emaciated that her spine and ribcage were showing when state child welfare officials took her June 30, police said.[/p][!--br class="clear"/--] [!-- END adMsg --]The girl also had her hands bound behind her, was locked in a bedroom all day and wore a diaper that went unchanged for hours, officials said. She told police it was punishment for bad behavior.[/p]"It's a very disturbing case," police Detective Joe DeLuca said. "You see very few like this."[/p]The girl now lives with her grandparents and has gained about 25 pounds in a month.[/p]"She's doing well now," DeLuca said.[/p]LaFountain's mother reported the girl's appearance after visiting the home, DeLuca said. It's not clear how long the alleged abuse had been going on, police said.[/p]Samoraj and LaFountain were in a Pinellas County jail Thursday, each held on a $50,000 bond. DeLuca said they did not address the allegations when they were arrested Wednesday, and jail records did not indicate if they had lawyers.[/p][p style="font-weight: bold;"]LaFountain was originally described by police as Samoraj's live-in boyfriend, but the [span style="text-decoration: underline;"]gender classification at the jail was changed from male to female[/span] following a routine strip search, Pinellas sheriff's spokesman Mac McMullen said.[/p]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

soapbox

you are right,if they didn't realize the human misery and abuse during the course of events,they unlikey never will.

the solution?

some hard time for sure,why?  who is speaking for the child? where is the child's advocate?....the courts would be / the state would be....so .....hard time for this bull*shit abuse...say 7-10 years with no parole in the first 7.    

kingy

sadly, something like this seems to happen often.  

female

Brit_Guy

[p class="MsoNormal"]It is very sad that some people cannot respect children's rights, I'm just so very glad that [span style=""] [/span]the girl is safe now and that she's gaining weight...Just a pity the abuse was not noticed earlier.[/p]  [p class="MsoNormal"][o:p] [/o:p][/p]  [p class="MsoNormal"]kingy wrote:[/p]  [p class="MsoNormal"]sadly, something like this seems to happen often. [/p]    [p class="MsoNormal"][o:p][/o:p]So very true, It makes me feel sick to the stomach.[/p]