ADMIN

Started by femaleblah, Aug 07 06 10:36

Previous topic - Next topic
|

female

hey kingy can you have your window set to see the prev. posts? other than the topic summary..  

female

hey kingy can you have your window set to see the prev. posts? other than the topic summary..

lol
kingy or... anyone???

oh, the silence:))

kingy

the only way to see what you are replying to is to open a new window. i know the topic summary usually isnt enough of a recap. i often forget what i am replying to.

weird al

so... i'm confused now:))) did we yak or did we.... yak:)))))

God, what didn't we do? The memories are so overpowering, I feel I must....oops!......be right back.

....now then, where were we? Nothing special, we chatted a couple of times and I thought you were cool. good debater too. I was weird al over there too. I was ousted in the spring purge, maybe 'cause academe didn't like my comment in this thread:

[A href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=65046"]http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=65046[/A]

[A href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=69037&whichpage=3"][/A]        

Future Canadian

lol! That was hilarious weird al!  
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

female

LMAO!
oh that was hilarious:))))))

omg - if you wer banned for that...
well, that's just sad

weird al

I doubt I was banned for that. Probably just swept out in one of the periodic purges of some ip's. Once in a while you hear that people get deleted though, or turfed outright for inconsequential reasons. I mean I've said some pretty outrageous shit on there, and never a problem, so who knows. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason.

female

did you ever care to change your ip and just get back there
you know... just because:))

weird al

From time to time there's something I want to reply to, but the whole idea of proxy servers and whatnot seems kind of tedious. I do miss some of the spontaneous weird conversations you can  get into sometimes. Some of the convos I've read over there are way better than "great art". Over here too. But DV is way crazier, so you get some absolutely stunning improvisation.

female

[div style="overflow: auto; width: 100%;"]From time to time there's something I want to reply to, but the whole idea of proxy servers and whatnot seems kind of tedious. I do miss some of the spontaneous weird conversations you can  get into sometimes. Some of the convos I've read over there are way better than "great art". Over here too. But DV is way crazier, so you get some absolutely stunning improvisation.[/div]                                                                                                                     [table style="table-layout: fixed;" border="0" width="100%"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" class="smalltext" align="left" width="100%"]                         
[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]
i agree:)
i love dv....
but i understand that changing ip is not very complicated....
although i wouldn't know how to change mine

did you try talking to X?

weird al

No but a (now ex) mod looked into it for me, & couldn't find out much or get much in the way of reply, so I  figured what the hey, I'll just drop it.  

female

don't know about that exmod but X is the smartest, the strongest and the bestest dv mod ever!
lol
seriously, ask him
if anyone can do it that's him...
that is if you still want to

c'mon weird al:)

gunz

female wrote:
don't know about that exmod but X is the smartest, the strongest and the bestest dv mod ever!
lol
seriously, ask him
if anyone can do it that's him...
that is if you still want to

c'mon weird al:)

I totally agree with you female that bitch academe banned me for bumping topics and I emailed x and got unbanned with in 15 min's

SHE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED

tenkani

X is an amazing mod. I'm really very impressed but I just hope he doesn't burn out.
X and Academe are basically polar opposites.
Wouldn't it be funny if they were actually the same mod with a split personality?
Before you dismiss it out of hand, remember that it's Discover Vancouver   ;)

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

gunz

lol

that would be pretty messed up but I highly doubt that.

|