Spam for weird bottle opener

Started by TehBorken, Aug 06 06 07:52

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

[h3]Spam for weird bottle opener         [/h3]Here's a freaky spam for a ridiculous bottle opener manufactured in China by COOOOOL TOY INDUSTRY LTD. I'm gonna order 100,000 right now, because who wouldn't want one of these?
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"] [blockquote]OUR NEWEST FUNNY BOTTLE OPENER--SEXUAL BOTTLE OPENER  (rosh standards)   Dear Sir/Miss,   [/p]thanks a lot for your time to read this email.   [/p]I am Stephen Lee, The General Manager of COOOOOL TOY INDUSTRY LTD.   [/p]We make remarkable toys only. We specializes in the manufacturing and supplying toys at fully competitive market prices. The quality of our products is guaranteed to be excellent. We will do whatever possible to meet your requirements and to satisfy you in every respect. [/p]NOW WE HAVE A NEW GREAT TOY. I THINK MAYBE SUIT YOUR MARKET:   [/p]Oh yes. You can see it's a very sexual and beautiful women!   [/p]AND she can open beer bottle for you!! Can you see how she open the bottle for you? So funny! Right?   [/p]I know you can not believe that she can moan!!! Every time you open bottle by she. She will moan louder and louder. Like you make she come.   [/p]It can be used in beer bar and coffee bar and hotel and home.
It's a so good promotion gift if your customer is young man.   [/p]Material: ABS and iron   [/p]It need 2pcs AA battery  
We can make some change for you:
We can change the sentence on the ground for you.
We can make the color box along your design.  [/p]With pleasure we offer you our newest funny toy as follow.[/p][hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"][/blockquote]  
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

kingy