My Apology

Started by PorkjectoR, Feb 26 06 07:42

Previous topic - Next topic

PorkjectoR

I'm sorry I was such an ass yesterday. This place is fine, just ignore my comments. I was feeling pissy after being nailed repeatedly by the &^$! virus shit on DV.

Fake

thats either a fake or porkjector has come to jesus.

primefactor

Hallelujah! He hast seen the light. Cue the snake-handlers and the glossolaliacs.

The proof will be in the posting, eh? I s'pose anyone can have a bad day, but then I was never on DV, so maybe I'm naive...

TehBorken

primefactor wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Hallelujah! He hast seen the light. Cue the snake-handlers and the glossolaliacs. [/div] [/div][div]Yep, and I have it on good authority that they're holding the Winter Olympics in Hell right now.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Dunno

I found Jesus....he was behind the couch the whole time!

Dr Hook

Jesus rides beside me
Never buys any smokes
Hurry up, hurry up
I've had enough of that stuff
Ashtray floors, dirty clothes, filthy jokes

- [a href="http://www.lyricsfreak.com/r/replacements,-the/115874.html"]Replacements[/a]

primefactor

TehBorken wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Yep, and I have it on good authority that they're holding the Winter Olympics in Hell right now.
[/div]Just yesterday my 8th grader was wailing about his less-than-stellar report card and saying, "Now the high school teachers are going to have this image of me as being a screw-up," etc., and I told him that he can do two things with that: Be exactly what they expect, or surprise them by putting in an awesome performance every day.

So I guess a remorseful bad-poster can either react to people's skepticism by acting out and behaving badly, or minding his/her Ps and Qs for a while to lay a foundation for a new relationship.

As with most things in life, there's the quick-easy-bratty-wrong way, and the slow-difficult-humble-right way. The latter is ultimately more rewarding!