Oye its hot again

Started by Sportsdude, Jul 31 06 08:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

[TABLE style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 5px; WIDTH: 100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0 size="1"] [TBODY] [TR style="FONT-SIZE: 12px" size="1"] [TD style="FONT-SIZE: 12px" align=left size="1"] [DIV style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #211c1c 1px solid" size="1"][FONT class=redHead style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 1px solid" color=#900000 size=1]CURRENT LOCAL WEATHER CONDITIONS[/FONT][/DIV][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE] [DIV style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; FONT-SIZE: 12px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px" size="1"] [TABLE style="FONT-SIZE: 12px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0 size="1"] [TBODY] [TR style="FONT-SIZE: 12px" size="1"] [TD style="FONT-SIZE: 12px" size="1"] [DIV style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; MARGIN: 3px" size="1"] [DIV class=relatedHeader style="FONT-SIZE: 12px" size="1"]Saint Louis, MO  [DIV style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; FONT-SIZE: 12px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px" size="1"][img style="FONT-SIZE: 12px" height=67 alt=Sunny src="http://images.stltoday.com/stltoday/images/weather/01big.gif" width=67 size="1"][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/TD] [TD class=story style="PADDING-LEFT: 10px; FONT-SIZE: 12px" vAlign=top align=left size="1"] [DIV class=head2 style="FONT-SIZE: 14px" size="1"]Temperature: 85° F

[DIV style="FONT-SIZE: 12px" size="1"]Real Feel: 95°

[DIV style="FONT-SIZE: 12px" size="1"]Humidity: 69%

[DIV style="FONT-SIZE: 12px" size="1"]Wind direction & speed: N at 5 mph

[DIV style="FONT-SIZE: 12px" size="1"]Pressure: 29.91

[DIV style="FONT-SIZE: 12px" size="1"][FONT class=relatedHeader style="FONT-SIZE: 12px" color=#900000 size=1]High [/FONT][FONT class=storyTitle style="FONT-SIZE: 12px" size=1]100 / [/FONT][FONT class=more style="FONT-SIZE: 12px" color=#900000 size=1]Low [/FONT][FONT class=storyTitle style="FONT-SIZE: 12px" size=1]78[/FONT][/DIV][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE] [TABLE style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 5px; WIDTH: 100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0 size="1"] [TBODY] [TR style="FONT-SIZE: 12px" size="1"] [TD style="FONT-SIZE: 12px" align=left size="1"] [DIV style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #211c1c 1px solid" size="1"][FONT class=redHead style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 1px solid" color=#900000 size=1]FORECAST[/FONT][/DIV][/TD] [TD style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #211c1c 1px solid" align=right size="1"][FONT color=#900000][/FONT][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE] [DIV class=story style="FONT-SIZE: 12px" size="1"]Today: Sunny early, then becoming partly sunny and hot, with a high near 104. Heat index values as high as 113. South wind around 9 mph.

[B style="FONT-SIZE: 12px" size="1"]Tonight: [/B]Partly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 80. South wind between 6 and 8 mph. [/DIV][/DIV]

I'm melting......
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

Well I guess that reading is an hour old because the weather channel says its 92 F outside and it feels like 100! Its 92ish at 10:43 AM CT. Geesh.

Gopher

It's just come to an end where I am. We're forecast a night of toprrential rain, temperatures between 18 and 20 for a few days and then a return to the long, long heatwave.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Some Chick

Are you in Vancouver too, Gopher?

Realist

Hah! That's nothing. In my day it was much hotter, we had to walk 10 miles to school, and it was uphill both ways. You young whippersnappers don't know how easy you have it.

Marik

There was a bit of lightning yesterday in Vancouver sometime around 4:00 AM... haven't seen that since I was in Japan.  

Sportsdude

At 5:38 CT its 99 F with heat index at 105 and real feel at 103 F.

Lise

Cool in Vancouver today. Nice. I'm not complaining though I feel for you, SD.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

yep. I hear yeah. It was too hot for the cats to stay in the garage so they sleep in cages in laundry room and are mostly outside under the shade.