teens give excuses for killing homeless people

Started by randy, Feb 22 06 09:40

Previous topic - Next topic

randy

FORT LAUDERDALE (AP) — Three teenagers accused in a series of brutalbeatings that killed a homeless man and seriously injured two othersthe same night pleaded not guilty Wednesday to charges of murder andattempted murder.
[p class="inside-copy"]Brian Hooks and William Ammons, both 18, and17-year-old Thomas Daugherty were indicted earlier this month on murdercharges in the killing of 45-year-old Norris Gaynor and attemptedmurder in the beatings of Raymond Perez and Jacques Pierre. [/p]In court, the teens' attorneys described each youth as contrite and upset about what had happened. [p class="inside-copy"]"He's got the weight of the world on his shoulders," said Daugherty's attorney, Michael Gottlieb. "He definitely feels bad."[/p][p class="inside-copy"] [/p][hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]He feels "bad"?  Well golly, I'm sure that will be of great comfort to the people they killed.

Brent

Heard on cnn they did it for fun.  Eye for an eye is my opinion, but hope they have big,mean  roomates the whole time in jail.

Lisa Maree

That is just sickening!  I hope these youngsters get a swift kick in the read from lady justice.