Rent My Grandma

Started by TehBorken, Jul 29 06 06:57

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

I guess you can get anything on eBay, lol. From an an actual [a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260011939578&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=016"]eBay auction[/a]. May be gone by the time you see this, so here's a screenshot:

[font style="font-weight: bold;" size="3"]RENT MY GRANDMA - PLEASE!!

Some of my fondest childhood memories are of my Grandma.  I remember going to her house and smelling fresh baked cookies as I walked through the door.  She always listened to me, no matter what I was saying.  She could solve all of my problems with just a hug.  I was perfect in her eyes.

Maybe your child doesn't have grandparents or perhaps you need a grandmotherly figure in your life.  Then I want you to RENT MY GRANDMA!!  My Grandma Lena has lots of love to share with you or your child.  She is the best person I have ever met – a true angel on earth.  For $50.00, she will send you, your child, or whoever you choose, a personal card at Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter, Halloween, and on your or your child's Birthday.  At Christmas and on Birthdays, my Grandma will send you a special treat.  If you want, you can also send cards to my Grandma. And of course, you will be included in her prayers every night.

My Grandma doesn't want to take the place of actual grandparents.  She just wants to provide a grandmotherly figure for those of you that don't have one.  Imagine the excitement of your child as he/she receives a card from Grandma Lena.  Perhaps your child has moved away from home to go to school or for a new job.  Or maybe you or someone you know is all alone and needs to know someone is thinking about them.  You need Grandma Lena!!

If you are the winning bidder, after you pay I will e-mail a list of questions to help Grandma Lena take extra special care of you.  Remember – you are bidding on receiving 5 personal cards for one year.  On Christmas and Birthdays, special treats will be included.  Each night, you will be included in her prayers.  Also, if you have any additional children / adults that need Grandma Lena, the cost is only an additional $25.00 per person.

[/font]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

Hahahaha!!!  Quantity....10 ???
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

Five cards from a stranger.  What child wouldn't be excited?  It will probably sell, too.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Gopher

Send me $500 and I will pray for you EVERY REMAINING YEAR OF MY LIFE - $1,000 and I'll do it every month too!    
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

Sorry, but that sounds more like a do-it-yourself project.  Not only that, but I'd save money.

Gopher

Not even a 1c blessing?

kitten

Nah!  According to the preachers, 1c would be too cheap to answer.

Gopher

kitten

Again, from what the televangelists say, it's supposed to have dollar signs or you'll just get a busy signal.

Lise

If there's a hunk on eBay, I'd rent him in a heartbeat.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kingy

you would rent him to do all your housework? clean the pool, laundry, wash the car...

Sportsdude

Lise wrote:
 If there's a hunk on eBay, I'd rent him in a heartbeat.

*raises hand*

Need any yard work done? Just give me a ring, seriously. I need to use my 6'8 frame to good use sometimes. Heck I'd do it for free. Home Depot wouldn't hire me because they said they had 'no use' for me. What a joke. I can carry things over 500lbs.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

matt

LOL, Maybe the grandma is just looking for something to take up all her free time :)  

Lise

Wow... an offer from SD and perhaps kingy too? *nursing hope*

After housework, I'd love to have my feet massaged please!!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

Is that all, Lise?