Monday: Sucky
Tuesday: Sucky & Wet
Wednesday: Cold & Sucky
Thursday: Wet, Cold
Friday: Cold, Wet, & Sucky
Saturday: Grey w/ Hints of Sucky
Sunday: Wet, Chance of Sucky
Monday: Cold, Wet, w/ Chance of Suicide

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Good Times

Don't expect any sympathy from Vancouverites... a few years ago I think there was some sort of a stat proving that in general it rains more up here.

Sportsdude

No wonder grunge music took off in Seattle.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kingy

dont vancouver and seattle pretty much get the same weather. i know we will get the same earthquake.

Lise

I bet it'll get much, much warmer when TehBorken takes his clothes off...... * dreaming *
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

TehBorken

Lise wrote:
I bet it'll get much, much warmer when TehBorken takes his clothes off...... * dreaming *

Errr, I hate to disappoint, but that's not included in the Terms Of Service.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Future Canadian

The whole Pacific Northwest gets to look forward to a sky that looks like a sink full of dirty dishwater until about July 5th.
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

P.C.

Well, we're doing much better on the Island.  It only rained twice last week.....3 days the first time, and 4 days the second time.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Future Canadian

LOL! I'm gonna borrow that![/DIV]My favorite weather saying is "If you don't like the weather in (Portland) just wait five minutes".
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

P.C.

Feel free FC.....I borrowed it too.  It just summed things up nicely.   LOL

Sportsdude

I love rain, I'm a rain/snow type person.  I like my summers cool with a thunderstorm here or there but during the winter months if its not raining or snowing or cold I'm angry.

P.C.

I don't mind the rain too much either sportsdude...but day after day after day, starts to get to me.

Now SNOW....I LOVE snow.[img style="BORDER-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px" src="http://ghettobaby.net/Emoticons/Feb06EmotesDoNotDirectLinkGhettoBabyDotNet/donotdirectlinkreporttoghettobabydotnet/donotdirectlinkpleasevisitghettobabydotnet/snow.gif"]

Sportsdude

day after day after eh? [/DIV]ah I'd like it anyway, I like driving in the rain and doing sporting events in the rain. Try rowing or canoeing in the rain on a lake. The Lake acts like an ocean where the waves get so rough they become higher than boat and the rain feels like needles. Now thats fun.

P.C.

Oh boy, I hear ya sportsdude.....I used to do a lot of canoeing.

I'll tell you one thing I STILL love about the rain.  I love the sound on the roof. I love the smell and I love how it makes the trees and plants look.   I live in an A-frame, so I can hear slightly, the patter of the rain on the roof.  Makes me sleep like a wee liddle baby .[img style="BORDER-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px" src="http://ghettobaby.net/Emoticons/Feb06EmotesDoNotDirectLinkGhettoBabyDotNet/donotdirectlinkreporttoghettobabydotnet/donotdirectlinkpleasevisitghettobabydotnet/rainy.gif"]