So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

good morning!
You take it easy today P.C., have a good r and r day.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

uhm....can anyone deliver lunch?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/o055.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Schadenfreude

purelife wrote:
 I agree.  3 weeks sounds good.  Do you like vacumming, Schadey?  

Sure but like everything else, my idea of needing vacuuming and her idea of needing vacuuming differ.

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Sportsdude

Sure P.C. what do you want?  

P.C.

Oh nothing much.....I don't want to be a bother.  Maybe just something simple.

Oh.....and maybe a wee dessert.

Sportsdude

purelife

Good afternoon everyone.

Lunch was at the Cactus Club.  I had the spicy shrimp fettuncine in tomato sauce...YUMMY!

Sportsdude

cool pl!
I took a nap.

P.C.

I spent half the day trying to figure out why I can't burn a DVD. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c003.gif" border=0]

I swear....there is something cosmic at work here.....

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]in[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]bra[/TD] [TD]y[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT size=10 value=brainy name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

[img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif"]

Sportsdude

you can't burn dvd's? But that's something really easy? Are you trying to do this on a computer or burnable dvd player?  

forumla1

i dunno how to burn dvd's but here are flowers for you pc...

Lise

I hope you weren't burning anything..... legal.......cough..... there, PC.

Lobster. Food of the Gods. I miss lobster. Anyone tried balmain bugs? They're indigenious to Australia (I think) and I swear, they taste like lobster only cheaper.

Of course, not the prettiest thing you want to have on your plate before you digest. The head's not edible so you just grab hold of the middle part and crack open. Juicy.

Speaking of those blue toilet flush thingee. Never works. I think they go less than the 2,000 or so flushes. Big rip-off. Still, there's something to be said about making your toilet water look blue instead of..... yeah....    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

my study permit just came.  :))))  

Lise

Congrats, SD. Can you also find work in Canada if you want?    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lise wrote:
   Speaking of those blue toilet flush thingee. Never works. I think they go less than the 2,000 or so flushes. Big rip-off. Still, there's something to be said about making your toilet water look blue instead of..... yeah....

I use the blue toilet thingys. I like em. Cuts down on smells and you can tell when someone hasnt flushed as the whole toilet water is a different colour.

Im with Schade on the vacuuming levels as well. My idea of when it needs to be vacuumed compared to Starfish's is alot different. When you see dirt knee high then I might get around to it.

Laundry has three stages of the smell test as long as they pass the initial visual inspection.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|