So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Hey man, no need to apologize. Totally understand.

I gotta get off soon too. Kids are hollerin'. It's mayhem and DS is my only outlet. ARGH!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Neat Lise!  I was just browsing Deep Cove's website and am loving the scenery and trails.  

OMG 4pm.  Gotta RUN!

Lil Me

Have a good trip to Deep Cove, purelife.  A lot of people love the honey donuts from the shop there but I've never had them (allergic).

What's new with everyone out there?

I did something really stupid today.  It started with a tub of honey mistakenly stored on a tilt in the cupboard.  Needed to clean a layer of honey out of the cupboard.  While I had the bucket and Pine Sol out, I decided to clean the kitchen floor.  Bad idea.  I ended up spreading honey everywhere.  After an additional washing, the kitchen floor is still sticky, but I'm too tired and fed up to wash it again...

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

back in the city for two days for work then back to the farm. Spent the day out in the heat clearing logs for my cousin's house he's building.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Devil

That sounds like hot summer work sports!

Friday mornings are the best! Off to the airport in a few hours. Have to fly through TO first.

Looks like I missed tenk yesterday...

I will leave a hug here for him...*HUG*, and someone can tell him to come back to this page and pick it up!

P.C.

Good morning Devil......I hope you get the chance to enjoy this trip and it's not all work work work.  Keep in touch.

I seem to have pulled something in my shoulder blades or my neck, (?) and can barely move this morning.  Yeooowwww.  I think today may be a slow day for me.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c020.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Have a good trip Dev.

Ouch P.C.  Sounds like it's time for a massage from Mr Saw.

Good morning everyone!  I'm hugging my coffee cup this morning.  Not quite awake yet.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Me too with the coffee.  I need a handsome man servant to bring me a second cup.  

purelife

And I missed Devil....  Have an excellent trip Devil. :))

Ouch PC... you'll need Mr Sawdust to gently massage that, or apply a soft warm cloth.  Stretching helps too (for a while)

Morning Lil Me and PC and everyone else.    

Lise

Quick hellow here. OMG. Totally beautiful day today. Nice day for some last minute shopping. Got ton of things to do today. Have to prepare for the outing tommorrow. Yay!!

LOL at the honey story, Lil Me. I just remembered a patient of ours who actually cracked her front central tooth while she was cleaning her cupboard. A spray bottle fell on her gaping mouth and chipped her tooth.

House cleaning can be dangerous....................
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Does this mean that we could leave it to the boys to do it?

(morning Lise - can't wait for tonight!!!!!!)

Schadenfreude

purelife wrote:

[/i]

Ha! I told my wife when we first started living together that I would clean the toilets and the house. The problem is she wants them cleaned before I think they're dirty, so she ends up cleaning them.

I figure a toilet could go 3 weeks before it needs cleaning.

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

P.C.

Housecleaning done properly, can kill you.

There is nothing worse than a sticky floor Lil Me.  Sprinkle some beef bouillon on it, and call the dogs.  Get them to bring all their dog friends.  Then all you have to do is wipe up the slobber.....much easier than honey.

Mr Sawdust gave several massages last night.  I think I did something when nailing overhead....on a ladder......while holding a 12 foot piece of 2 x 10.....while dodging crap falling off the roof.....while praying I wouldn't fall.

It IS a beauty day Lise  

purelife

Schadenfreude wrote:
purelife wrote:

[/i]

Ha! I told my wife when we first started living together that I would clean the toilets and the house. The problem is she wants them cleaned before I think they're dirty, so she ends up cleaning them.

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff80"]I figure a toilet could go 3 weeks before it needs cleaning.[/FONT]

I agree.  3 weeks sounds good.  Do you like vacumming, Schadey?  

Lil Me

LOL.  Isn't that why people buy the blue 2,000 flushes product?  

|