Previous topic - Next topic
|

Jessica

Awww..thats cute!! Thanks Tenkani!

And good morning to everyone![/DIV]
Of all the sexual perversions, monogamy is the most unnatural

tenkani

Thanks!!

What's the first thing that pops into your head when you hear the word..."Canada".
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

kits

How was the beer last ngith Jess....   tell me everything!  Omit no detail!

Morning tenkani!
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

tenkani

It's afternoon over here. If it was still morning I'd probably open a vein right about now.

Hiya, kit. Weekend plans?

CK

tenkani wrote:
Thanks!!

What's the first thing that pops into your head when you hear the word..."Canada".

6 words ok?

Many faces, many races, one country!

(actually, that is only 5 words, many was used twice..please, no smite on a Friday).  

kits

I am actually car shopping again this weekend/...

I hope it is nice for it tomorrow.

kits

check this out, it is pretty cool...

aparently it is live:

[A href="http://www.infotecbusinesssystems.com/index.asp?op=company.videoUpdate"]http://www.infotecbusinesssystems.com/index.asp?op=company.videoUpdate[/A]

tenkani

Wow! That's a fantastic slogan! Where did you find it??

What kind of car are you looking for, kit? I'm shopping as well and am going the bio-diesel route if I can find a local co-op.  

CK

tenkani wrote:
Wow! That's a fantastic slogan! Where did you find it??

What kind of car are you looking for, kit? I'm shopping as well and am going the bio-diesel route if I can find a local co-op.

[/DIV]
 If you do go the bio-diesel route, let me know how that goes. Its an awesome idea. I would fully support that. I am selling my car soon. Looking at options also. Want small, but a good unit for the mountains.

As for the slogan, I think I seen it at Expo 86 when I was little. I believe it was at the Canada pavillion.

cutezz

Hello all...wow we had a potluck for lunch today...unreal we have food leftover...so come over guys...and you should she the cake...my god! Well I guess I will be walking for another 10 hours tonight just to get rid of it....Now it is time for a nap...

Jessica

kits wrote:
How was the beer last ngith Jess....   tell me everything!  Omit no detail!

It wasn't really exciting, I made a really great fettecinni alfredo with prawns, scallops, and mushrooms with garlic bread on the side. Then my "roommate" and I proceeded to drink copious amounts of sleemans in short amount of time and decided to go to the bar with some friends. Unfourtunately the bar we wanted to go to (Skybar) just happened to begin renovations yesterday...lol, so we ended up at Toby's on the Drive (basically because it was within stumbling distance lol) where we met up with said friends and drank alot more beer...I can't remember for the life of me what we were drinking though, anyway the bar closed, we came home and.........well, I haven't omitted anything so far but....nobody really wants to know what I did next....

Of all the sexual perversions, monogamy is the most unnatural

kits

What kind of car are you looking for, kit?

Did you decide to drop my 'S' ??

I am not sure what i am going to get next...  It depends completely on what I get for the one I have now.

When I purchased my car, I bit off not more than I can chew, but much more than was neccessary.  I had just signed the deal for my new job, had just purchased a condo, I was feeling good that day and over indulged.....  alot.

So, the car is just over a year old so I hopefully wont take too much of a hit....  that will be the decider on what I purchase.  I will prob get a new jeep grand cherokee, or the new acura SUV...  I am not too sure.

My car spends 80% of its life in storage anyway....    

Sportsdude

Vancouver aside, mountains, multiculturalism at its best, snow, the most beatiful country in the world and the french.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kits

"but....nobody really wants to know what I did next...."

I am on the edge of my seat!

Sportsdude

I despise SUV's in general. (Yukon, Tahoe, Suburban, Escalade, HUMMER (grr), Explorer, Expedition, Excursion, Durango, etc.) don't mind the little fellas, but if you are just going to use it as a city driving vehicle why not get a car? Saves on gas and the enviroment.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|