So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Isis

horrible memories.....

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww

[img height=112 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Sad/2.gif" width=103 border=0]
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Isis

BAM!!!

top of 1300!!
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Sportsdude

technically Ontario/Quebec is 'central canada'.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Devil

Hmm, sounds like you should work for their Chamber of Commerce Isis! You paint a pretty picture of that town. I never been there, and now thanks to the Goddess, never want to now!

Mmmm Goddess!! *bows to Isis*...Which toes should I massage first?    

Michel

Calgary is not considered 'east' in my mind...Ontario/Quebec is 'east' and NB onwards is Atlantics...

People in Montréal and Ottawa would say the same.

Cornwall doesn't have a good reputation indeed. The only "positive" thing I ever heard about it was that it was where you could find the nearest beer store to get different kind of beers like the Heineken Brown that are not sold in Québec...

Devil

Sportsdude wrote:
  Technically, everything east of the Rockies is EAST!!! Think BC man...think BC!!

Michel

Yeh, technically, not in the culture.  

Sportsdude

Cornwall

[img style="width: 590px; height: 442px;" src="http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/15/PICT0061134.JPG[/img]

Isis

LOL Devil....too true....

*lifts right foot and wiggles toes*

your pick....

I would think that Manitoba would be more 'central' to Canada geographically....Ontario and Quebec are further east....they both suck anyways...build 60 feet walls around them both and fill it with water!  

Devil

Wow! That is harsh words towards those provinces! They aren't that bad are they? There is some damn good poutine in Quebec!

*grabs Goddess's left foot baby toe, slowly dances tow between fingers*.

Michel

Bloub bloub blloub. Heble Blisis, a blicture blof Blornwall.

Blyours to bliscover.

Isis

did you say 'pun-teen'?  

Michel

Funny thing is that everybody talk about poutine, nobody eat that in Québec except teenager. Weird. When I was young, there was just no poutine.

Sportsdude

I've been to Southwestern Ontario reminded me of Illinois.  

Gopher

Centre of Canada is 62.24N, 96.28W - south of Yathkyed Lake, Nunavut, west of Hudson Bay.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

|