So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Cornwall I assume ? lol

P.C.

I think the Monkee is a little tease.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c025.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Isis

lol...no I really meant Cornhole!!

The only good thing about that place was the river and waterskiing in the summertime...other then that...the darn frenchy's were rude as hell and the english folk were rude as hell if you couldn't speak french...go figure!!

Thank GAWD it only last two years....they made me go to school outside of the dump...long sue or something?!  
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Michel

Cornhole, definitly a hole never heard about it. lol

Sorry for the rude French, it's a hobby in Canada, hate your neibourg if he does'nt speak the same language as you, and this is particulary true in the contact zones of the 2 cultures and if there's nothing to do where you are. Cornhole seems to correspond to that profile...

Sportsdude

ottawa, canal and parliament buildings and that's about it.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Beautiful Museums, amazing quality of life, perfect place to raise a familly, good cultural diversity... it all depend wnat you're looking for.

Isis

I was kidding...I lived in Cornwall...I just dislike it soo much that I call it Cornhole....

At least I lived on the good side (west) of Domtar....boy on bad days that place reeeeeeeakkkkked!!!  
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Michel

Ah OK lol you got me there !!!

Isis

Sorry...guess it's not a common reference back east....they probably think their Shatt don't stink!

Devil

Helluva hockey team in Ottawa!

Just had a beef lunch. Panties are much healthier!  

Sportsdude

beef panties? lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Devil

Isis wrote:
Sorry...guess it's not a common reference back east....they probably think their Shatt don't stink![/DIV]
 I moved out east, to Calgary, and generally, people are avereage out here in the east! Asshats and good people, wherever you go.  

Isis

Devil

(ok...Calgary is not really east...just a BC thing...everything east of the Rockies is WAY EAST DUDE!)

Hmmmmmm Goddess panties!!

Isis

Calgary is not considered 'east' in my mind...Ontario/Quebec is 'east' and NB onwards is Atlantics...

but really, Cornwall is a hole in the wall type of town...French on the east side and English on the west...and they are ignorant and rude to all who aren't native to Cornwall..  

|