tenkani

Hiya Devil, P.C., Sportsdude!!

My eyes hurt and I'm seeing double.

Coffee for breakfast I think!!!
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

P.C.

What's wrong with your sweet eyes tenkani? [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/n035.gif" border=0]  

Is there anything I can do to ease your pain? [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c032.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Ms. PC. With you in full view of tenkani's eyes, I think he'll start seeing glamorous stars.

How is everyone this wonderful day? Am loving the summer days though I must say it's getting a mite difficult to sleep at night.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

So what's for lunch west coasters? I just got back from the local mexian buffet.

Yeah the canadian dollar going up right now doesn't exactly help me, not yet anyway. But it will in the future.
I think people at the post office know me by a first name basis now. lol I'm there like everyday mailing something.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Mexican buffet? How do you eat a Mexican buffet?

Gotta love nachos. Love em. Especially with goooey cheese and salsa... man, I'm getting hungry.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

tenkani

Hi again!!!

Miss P.C., thank you for the offer but my eyes cured themselves after a good dose of kona coffee!

There were coyotes howling in the woods about an hour ago!!

Also, I have 6 apples on my desk.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Isis

*limps into room, moaning and groaning*

Hey all....how's it goin this fine mornin?

I managed to survive the pole dancing and lap dancing lessons last night...boy now I know why strippers are in such good shape...owwwwwwwies, some of those muscles I don't use enough!

But hey...now I have some moves to pull on the gents around here * slowly swings hips back and forth*    
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Sportsdude

Lise wrote:
Mexican buffet? How do you eat a Mexican buffet?

Gotta love nachos. Love em. Especially with goooey cheese and salsa... man, I'm getting hungry.
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]Just like any buffet just with mexican food at the local mexican place (one of 10 near me). Mexican places the folks waiting on you always call me 'brother' and they're super nice.

The complete opposite of this chinese buffet I went to. lol The old ladies there were like "YOU SIT HERE!" lol! They acted like little Mao's running around it was hysterical.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I heard there was some hawt dancing in here.  

Entertainment while we eat??   =)
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Isis

Bow chicky bow bow
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Michel

There were coyotes howling in the woods about an hour ago!!

There are coyotes in Monterey ? cool !

P.C.

MONKEEEEE  !!!!  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/d030.gif" border=0]

There has been an empty spot in my heart in your absence. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a025.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Michel wrote:
 [div][em]There were coyotes howling in the woods about an hour ago!![/em]

There are coyotes in Monterey ? cool ![/div]

[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]
coyotes are everywhere.

Michel the Easterner

Well not in Montréal, neither Ottawa (not true, there was one last winter at the Experimental Farm in the middle of Ottawa, so it made the news and slow down traffic passing through lol)

Isis

Ottawa...boy I haven't been there since 95...when I lived in Cornhole!    

|