So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

I'm going to test the theory if you get struck by lightening buy a lottery ticket the same day. Now if this theory is bogus I'm going to be pissed.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

tenkani

Tell me if it works!!

If I just have to electrocute myself to win some money I know a bath tub and a space heater that are eager to please.

They told me so using the ancient scent-based language of inanimate objects. If you can't hear the voices of the rocks and the trees then you just aren't sniffing hard enough.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Sportsdude

lol anybody can electrocute themselves. A trillion watts went through my car it smells like burnt toast.  

tenkani

I guess that's my point.

Why are there so many poor people in the world, when all they need to do is find a paper clip and an electrical outlet?

Laziness    :(
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

purelife

Oooo...I wonder if I can electricute myself and hear what women want!  

Michel

Hey PL I got the pho for a second time today at treats. The numer 8 Beef, just not bad.

Sportsdude

I wish that happened to me this morning. Because I think I'm too tall. But instead I got a stiff neck and a headache.  

purelife

#8 soup, eh?  I'll have to check that one out since it's so close to me now that you tried it and said that it was good.

Sportsdude

[table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="100%"][tbody][tr][td valign="top" width="60%"][a href="index.php/topic,21.0.html"]So...  Whats for lunch?[/a][/td]                      [td align="left" valign="top" width="20%"][img]Themes/default/images/bar.gif" alt="" border="0" height="15" width="100"][/td]                      [td align="right" valign="top" width="20%"]100249[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]
omg we passed 100k today in the lunch thread. Quick somebody count back 249 posts

Michel

I said not bad, I prefer the caramel pork, on a bed of fried rice or noodles. This is very good.

OK so if you haven't try it yet, then it was not you that I saw today there.  Damn, I was so sure !  

purelife

I haven't been outdoors all day yet, Michel.  Keep on searching buddy. :)

Michel

lol why you so cruel to me ? why why why ????

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
[TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD vAlign=top width="60%"][A href="index.php/topic,21.0.html"]So...  Whats for lunch?[/A][/TD] [TD vAlign=top align=left width="20%"][img height=15 alt="" src="Themes/default/images/bar.gif" width=100 border=0][/TD] [TD vAlign=top align=right width="20%"]100249[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]
omg we passed 100k today in the lunch thread. Quick somebody count back 249 posts

And I bet that 88% of the posts were from you, I mean, since you're the top post whore at the moment. ;)

I'm a-gonna beat you one day!  You wait!

Sportsdude

lol Michel's never ending quest to find purelife  

purelife

Michel wrote:
 lol why you so cruel to me ? why why why ????

Because my mommy told me to.

|