So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

I don't think that I could ever take Vegas heat.  I'd be extremely cranky.

It's going great Isis.  I've booked a day off tomorrow to help the bride prepare for her wedding.  That should be fun. :)

Lise

Left Australia because my true love lives in Vancouver. It's was hard to leave Ozland. You're right about the weather.... it's so nice there even in winter. No rain all day long. Ah well. I don't mind the sacrifices because they're so worth it.

Las Vegas. That's one place I would love to go visit one of these days. Perhaps when the kids get older and start to appreciate then we'll go.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

What stuff are you helping with the bride, purelife?

Ooops. Gotta run. Darn!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Isis

So does anyone watch the Dragon's Den?

Pretty interesting show...they can be brutal though!
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Isis

Wow....it just got quiet around here!
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

tenkani

I think the others sensed the approach of pure evil.

Like when house pets get nervous before an earthquake.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Isis

pure evil....where's that darn monkey?

tenkani

I haven't seen him in a while.

I might have offended him when I told him he was creeping the ladies out.

Isis

hmmmmm I wonder what would intice him back.....

Devil

Not sure if I would bring kids to Vegas. You would be pretty restricted for a lot of things. Even if they are trying to make it family friendly.  The town is the root of all evil too. Good place for a Goddess to get down with her nasty self!  

tenkani

Try a PM.

I think he still checks his messages on occasion.

I hear he can also be bribed with fresh fruit and kisses    :)))  

Isis

The town is the root of all evil too. Good place for a Goddess to get down with her nasty self!

well, let's just say...what goes on in Vegas is going to stay in Vegas....there are things I'm going to be doing that I would never consider doing!! It's going to take alcohol to get me going!!  

Isis

well maybe later....I'm not up for the rowdy ways of the monkey right now...he knows how to tire a Goddess out!

tenkani

The Monkee loves Vegas!!

If you want to hire him as a guide and chaperone his rates are reasonble.

He will insist on sleeping at the foot of your bed, though. Hope it's not a problem.  

Isis

Well...I've had to live with a dog that had fleas before...so I guess a monkey at the foot of my bed won't be that bad.....

what's the catch though...in my experience, no animal stays put in the night...especially if it's a dirty minded monkey!

|