So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Devil

Isis

If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Sportsdude

*makes a pit stop*  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Devil

Isis wrote:
*faints*  

*GASPS*...Um...er...Hi Goddess!!

Isis

Hiya Devil.....looks like I keep missing you!
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Sportsdude

Woot what a day.
*faints in exhaustion*

Lise

Hullo! Crappy day. How's everyone today?

Got me a wedding this Saturday. Here's hoping for the rain to not rain on her parade. Weather report doesn't look too promising. Yikes!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

oh dear. Its outside isn't it.  

kits

I just stopped by to see how my thread is doing....

Unreal that it is at page 1200 ish!!  Well done everyone...  I am proud!
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

purelife

Good afternoon everyone.

I sure hope that it doesn't rain as well, Lise.  It doesn't look like it well, but ya never know.  

Exhausted from what SD?  Did you complete a triathlon or something?

Sportsdude

I went to the city to get my records and finger prints, then I drove back to the burbs, took my passport photos then went to the post office and stood around for an hour to process my passport. Got the passport finished. Now tomorrow I've got to go back into the city and get my birth certificate again, which went with my passport info. Then I've got to get my medical records, then a medical exam. Then I've got to fill out 20 pages of forms and then I'm finished. I can mail everything off and I'm done with my student permit process. :))))))))))  

purelife

Well, I can see the driving being tiring but that's about it.  I couldn't relate those activities to exhaution though.  

Sportsdude

I woke up at 8am. Constantly driving from place to place. Didn't have anything to eat until around 4pm. Plus its really really hot out today. 33 C but that's about normal.  

Lil Me

Will you have to bend over and cough?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

I dunno. Canadian Government wants me to go to this one place I've never been to.  

|