So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Stale?  Hm...interesting.  I just find it kinda adventurous and spontaneous.  I used to not like mornings because my body is barely awake, but I'm used to it.  

Oh, uh, in case others are wondering why sex is in in this lunch thread, well, sex and lunch go hand-in-hand. ;)  Without lunch, there wouldn't be sex.  Or was it the other way around?

purelife

Wow, 2 for a buck is dirt CHEAP!  No wonder you've been having them almost everyday. :))

*smearing avocado on your wall. ;) *

P.C.

Avocados are yum.  They have to be that perfect ripeness for the perfect texture though.  Juuuuust before they're 'spreadable'.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

I'm curious to know what you spread your avocado on, PC.  

P.C.

Wasa or lefse.....MMMMMMMM

P.C.

Good morning Kitten and ME......another questionable JUNE day.  What's up with the weather.  This is not June.....this is April weather.          

Devil

Goood Morn!

Beautiful June day here. Sunny, but not scorching.

Coffee is my buddy!

P.C.

Hi Devil   [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/a010.gif" border=0]         It's sunny here as well, but breezy and quite cool. Got an early start on the yard and gardens and general outdoor chores this season, as to afford kicking back, guilt free, and have some time to enjoy.  So far, not so good for June.  I actually put a fire on yesterday.

Devil

June is nice though. Everything is still fresh and the air is nice. We have already had a couple heat waves here, but the last week has been cooler and wet. So seeing the sun today made me smile. Seeing P.C.'s handle makes me smile too!

P.C.

That's a good point Devil.....I guess the cooler weather will prolong that wonder period of freshness.  June IS beautiful and the time when the greens are the greenest and the flowers their brightest.  You're right of course.....we must enjoy all that the seasons have to offer even if it's not fitting into our plans....lol

Always a pleasure seeing you too Devil.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/d058.gif" border=0]

Devil

It was kind of crazy here. Went from a month long heat wave to a flood here. My neighborhood was spared though. Almost like our weather patterns are changing into Arizona Style?

P.C.

It was kind of crazy here. Went from a month long heat wave to a flood here. My neighborhood was spared though. Almost like our weather patterns are changing into Arizona Style?

OH NO !  Are you saying you WEREN'T spared ???[/DIV]

Devil

sorry. me bad at Englich!

I was ok. No flooding in my basement and the traffic never affected me. I went to Florida the day after too so it all worked out.

Of course there right now, you can see lightning every day this time of year. Just breathing made me sweat.

P.C.

Pheww!  I'm not a big fan of the stifling heat.  I like warmth, but they can have the scorching.....lol

Anyways, Devil.....gotta run.  Have a wonderful day.  Maybe see you this aft.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a025.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

Busy day here too P.C.
*gone in a flash*

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|