So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

stretchedout

I hate most deserts!  But I just had a HD bar with caramel crunchy chocolate coating!  It was awesome.
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

P.C.

It's massively expensive to make. (but much more beautiful to look at)  Our local grocer here makes incredible looking tiramisu......right out of a gourmet magazine.  I've never bought one.  I've made it... though.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

I have no idea what tiramisu is, sounds foreign. Down here high class is vanilla ice cream on top of a brownie.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I enjoy making fancy stuff more than I enjoy eating it........never been a big dessert person....even when I was a kid.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

me neither. But bring on the appetizers.  

Lil Me

I'd rather have the appies, too.

Just back from the swimming pool with Scouts.  Heckyl and Jeckyl had dessert.  I had a bowl of brown rice and an avocado with organic "Goddess" dressing (big bottle from Costco)- a miso-type dressing.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

stretchedout

I prefer apples in the morning!
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

Lil Me

stretchedout wrote:
 --
 huh?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

A very healthy dinner, Lil Me.  I had chicken breast with some snap peas.  

Every time you mention avocado, I crave it!  lol! :) gotta get meself a bag of those.

Sportsdude

I think of chips and dip apparently.  

purelife

stretchedout wrote:
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]
I prefer sex in the morning.

Lil Me

I prefer sex in the evening.  

purelife

Let me rephrase.  I only prefer sex in the morning when it's a non-working day, otherwise, I'm like Lil Me, in the evening!  

Lil Me

I don't like sex in the morning.  I wake up sweaty and stale.  The last thing I wanna do is be intimate with someone else who is also sweaty and stale.  Maybe I'm missing something.  

Lil Me

pl- My local fruit and veggie store had avocadoes at 2 for 0.99 for ages.  I got hooked on them.  Now they're 0.79 each.  WAH!  

|