So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

yeah the stories are endless.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Future Canadian

I like Gerhard Berger gluing Ayrton Senna's passports and papers together. Then laughing his ass off while airport security detains the racing equivalent of Micheal Jordan.
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

purelife

Quote from: Alumni on Feb 08 06 06:33Hiya purelife!

How are you doing these days?

Hiya Alumni.  Are you the same one who seldomly posts on dv?  I'm doing ok these days.  I'm very busy as usual, taking on more work.  ;)

Hi tenkani, P.C., Legion and everyone else.

Future Canadian

'Morning...[/DIV]I'm gonna get some cereal then it's off to work.
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

purelife

Hi Future Canadian.

I think that I'm going to stay in here.  It's so much safer.  ;) ooo...I like the emoticons drop down list.    

Future Canadian

I'm going to have to start using those thing. Let's see... Cool!

purelife

LOL, they're cute emoticons, huh?  

kits

It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

P.C.

Good morning purelife, FC, kits.................

Another beautiful day.  

It does feel 'safer' in here, doesn't it.  I like that I don't have to worry about a dozen people taking pot shots at a comment for no particular reason.   (I must remember to log out though.  Now that someones keeping track, it means I'll have to see in black and white how much time I spend on the computer) [img style="BORDER-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px" src="http://ghettobaby.net/Emoticons/EmoteBoard5/newspaper.gif"]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kits

here are some singing cats for eveyone:

kits

purelife

Hiya P.C. and kits.  Morning.  

Hmmm...what personality shall I have on DS?  ;)

Future Canadian

I like that you can set yourself a time limit when you log in. That way I can pretend I have a little control over how much time I spend online.[/DIV]I owe I owe so it's off to work I go.

kits

and.... the last one:

[img alt="" src="http://hometown.aol.com/sweetfawn4jesus/CatSinging2.jpg"]

P.C.

Love to start my day with kitty pics.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|