So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kits

wow...  nice pic purelife!
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

purelife

Thanks kits.  She isn't me but I can look like her if I grew my hair longer, put on some makeup, have my body in TOP shape... ;)

kits

thats ok, it wasnt really me in my pic either!

purelife

Yeah, your picture was close enough kits ;)

kits

P.C.

purelife !!!! Good to 'see' you.

It's starting to feel more like home every day.[img onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#C6D3EF';this.style.border='1px solid #3169C6'; " style="BORDER-RIGHT: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #3169c6 1px solid; CURSOR: pointer; BORDER-BOTTOM: #3169c6 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c6d3ef" onclick="InsertImage('/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/3.gif');" onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor=''; this.style.border=''" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/3.gif" align=absMiddle]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kits

god night everyone!

tenkani

*cry*    purelife...

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Alumni

Hiya purelife!

How are you doing these days?

"People Who Don't Make a Commitment to Me Don't Get My Time" - Annonymous CEO

Sportsdude

That obviously isn't me in my picture.  Just to let everyone know.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Future Canadian

I wish that was me in my picture.
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Sportsdude

a racing. Something I'm good at.

Future Canadian

I lovelovelove auto racing especially F1 and other road racing type stuff. NASCAR left turn only-type stuff is kinda boring.[/DIV]Have you done it? I've only done some go-carts and other small stuff. And I've been known to get pretty obsessed with the Gran Turismo series from time to time.
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Sportsdude

In a former life. I know if I tried out for a team I'd make it. I've done some pretty sick shit with my car I drive a focus hatch. (Worst mistake of my life was not getting the SVT.)  Love GT. I to loved auto racing first it was Nascar with Dale Earnhardt but now that he's gone and Nascar has become political and boring (I hate cookie cutter tracks.)  Favourite cart racer was emerson fittipaldi. Loved that guy. Now I only watch the touring series', le mans, f1, and endurance racing.  But yeah I'm a fan. Love the European tracks. Only problem with F1 is that it is becoming political too and moving away from its roots CHINA!.  I will watch the open wheel series in america. IRL is on a danica over kill. I stay away from them. Mostly watch the other one whatever they are calling these days. I liked it when nascar went to mexico. Didn't like the commentary by some pit crew redneck scared for his life cause he didn't want to be around mexicans. Can't stand racism. Then again I will turn nascar on next year only to see the rednecks reactions to TOYOTA winning. Things like "Remember they bombed Pearl Harbour" disturb me.

Future Canadian

The 'necks should be very afraid of  companies like Toyota or Honda coming in because they will clean up after learning the ropes. Yes, that racism will be sickening.[/DIV]I've always loathed the IRL but I am definitely excited about Danica. Auto racing is the only sport where men and women compete on an equal footing and I think that's rad. I agree the hype is too much though. The expectations are way too high. For any racer to reach the level of the IRL and lead convincingly at the Indy 500, and run solidly in the top ten all year is a great acheivement. But the hype machine is wondering why she hasn't won yet. They don't understand that it just isn't that easy.I also love Emmo. I'll never forget the year he won the Indy 500 and drank orange juice instead of the traditional milk. Drivers are such corporate figures these days that everyone is afraid to color outside the lines and have some personality. Gone are the days of Jim Clark driving a rental car into a swimming pool.

|