So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

purelife- I just googled you and found your work email and phone #!  Several pages in.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

kingy

i google pretty much everyone. ex's, future ex's, old friends that im looking for.  

Lil Me

lol at future ex's!  Think more positively, kingy.  Things don't have to end in disaster :)  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

LOL...seems kind of silly googling people.  Just seems intruisive to me.  I wouldn't like it if someone was googling me...as you are out of control of who is snooping in your little bits of info.

Lise

Googling my old ex. Hmm.... that could be interesting. Nope. I can't say the idea has crossed my mind. Not interested in seeing an old BF. My hubby would certainly kill me if I did.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

tenkani

Yep...it's creepy.  I believe in out with the old and in with the new. ;)  

I lolled    :)

Hey PL, want to come into chat and we can google each other??[/DIV]
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

purelife

If I find you in google, tenkani, could I call you for some one-on-one verbal attention?

tenkani

My tongue is always at your service, princess.

Lil Me

Lise wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Googling my old ex. Hmm.... that could be interesting. Nope. I can't say the idea has crossed my mind. Not interested in seeing an old BF. My hubby would certainly kill me if I did.[/div]--

I'm not interested in seeing any of mine, either.  Just a morbid curiosity about where they are, what they look like, and if their lives have become any less of a train wreck.  (I dated some real winners!)

purelife

Can you crack a walnut with your tongue?  I'd like to see that!

tenkani

No    :(

Ah...back to the monastery for more practice!!

purelife

How 'bout your furry monkee partna in crime?  Can he?  I bet that he has a wet tongue!  YUM! ;)

tenkani

That hairy little bastard would do anything to anything.

He's just lucky most human venerial diseases don't effect bonobos.

He asked for a raise though, so I don't know if I will let him post for me anymore.  

purelife

A raise after first day of work?  HOLY MOLY!  I'd turf him to the curb.  What a demanding monkee...though, I don't blame him for wanting that as that poor thing is caged.  Did you read his sob stories?

tenkani

Don't feel sorry for that vile creature.

He is waited on hand and foot. His cage is cleaned. He's brought food. Every week or so he manages to slip out and molest anything in sight. The little shit's never worked a day in his life until I hired him for this gig and he blew it     >:(  

|