So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

pitbullca.bc

work for meee.....and driving with due caution...twas icy last night when I zipped out...so I have an idea of what i am in for this morning...but have good winter tires...lots of weight..should be good to go....cept for the other tards on the road..

Devil

ah! tards on the road! always a bad thing.

maybe a last day at the hill tomorrow? But the amount of snow in the mountains, Lake Louise could stay open until late May.  Too many other plans this spring/summer though. I am tearing down the garage and building a new one. Can't wait!

pitbullca.bc

ooh ooh  *waves hand* can you build me one too?

Lil Me

Morning Peoples!

Devil- can you finish my unfinished drywall projects?!

Coffee is good this morning.
 Gotta go rotate my tires.  See y'all at lunch.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Devil

Sure...thankfully I have friends and family in the carpenter trade.

I can drywall for you. Its the mudding and taping that makes my want to walk out into my front street, sit down, and start crying.

pitbullca.bc

aawww...devil...you can do it!!
G'morning LM...is that what they are calling it these days?  LOL..tire rotating?  j/k

Sportsdude

good morning everybody.
Well the teacher graded everything but one essay. At least I can figure out my grade. I'll get anywhere from 90A to 95A

Then I learned that your grading scale in Canada is much bigger. Holy cow I'll be an A student for the first time in my life.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

pitbullca.bc

yaaaaaaaaay SD!  Good for you!!!!

P.C.

Good morning everyone.  Happy FRIDAY !!!!!  

*my Friday is actually Wednesday, which would make today Sunday.....making my Saturday actually a Monday......ummm........never mind.

Any exciting weekend plans out there ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Branwyn

[a href="index.php?action=profile;u=8" title="View the profile of P.C."]P.C.[/a]                      [div class="smalltext"]                         Administrator
                         SuperHero Member
                         [img]Themes/default/images/staradmin.gif" alt="*" border="0"][img]Themes/default/images/staradmin.gif" alt="*" border="0"][img]Themes/default/images/staradmin.gif" alt="*" border="0"][img]Themes/default/images/staradmin.gif" alt="*" border="0"][img]Themes/default/images/staradmin.gif" alt="*" border="0"]

[a href="index.php?action=modifykarma;sa=applaud;uid=8;topic=21.12660;m=72767"][bless][/a]                         [a href="index.php?action=modifykarma;sa=smite;uid=8;topic=21.12660;m=72767"][smite][/a]

[div style="overflow: auto; width: 100%;"][img]avatars/catinblu.jpg" alt="" border="0" height="80" width="80"][/div]

[a href="index.php?action=profile;u=8"]View Profile[/a]                         [a href="index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=8" title="Personal Message (Offline)"]Personal Message (Offline)[/a]                      [/div]                                                            [table border="0" width="100%"][tbody][tr]                         [td align="left" valign="middle"][a href="index.php/topic,21.msg72767.html#msg72767"][img]Themes/default/images/post/xx.gif" alt="" border="0"][/a][/td]                         [td align="left" valign="middle"]                            [a href="index.php/topic,21.msg72767.html#msg72767"]Re: So...  Whats for lunch?[/a]                            [div class="smalltext"]« Reply #12668 on: Mar 30 07 »[/div][/td]                         [td style="font-size: smaller;" align="right" height="20" nowrap="nowrap" valign="bottom"]                            [a href="index.php?action=post;quote=72767;topic=21.12660;num_replies=12668;sesc=94d74602f82d4da1a84f1bb82a032a09" onclick="if (!currentSwap) doQuote(72767); else window.location.XXXX = this.href; return false;"]Reply with quote[/a]                         [/td]                      [/tr][/tbody][/table]                      [hr class="hrcolor" size="1" width="100%"]                      [div style="overflow: auto; width: 100%;"]Good morning everyone.  Happy FRIDAY !!!!!  

*my Friday is actually Wednesday, which would make today Sunday.....making my Saturday actually a Monday......ummm........never mind.

Any exciting weekend plans out there ?

PC - I apologize if I am a little behind, did you already find another position?
[/div]  

Branwyn

BTW - hello to you all, I made an acount awhile ago. Couldn't remember password, so made another account yesterday and remembered this password again. I have been reading some threads, and that's why I asked you that question P.C.  

P.C.

Hi Branwyn.....nothing yet, mind you I haven't exactly been out pounding the pavement.  Thank you for asking.  (I'm still not even certain whether I'm supposes to go to work on Sunday or not) [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/n020.gif" border=0]

I'm sure there's something out there.

Branwyn

Oh yes, there will be and better then the one you were at! I wish you the best in finding the "right one"  

Branwyn

I have to go, so I hope everyone has a good lunch!  

P.C.

Thanks Branwyn......have a great day. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]

|